[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playlist.what would you add/takeaway?

loaf

so I've got a "customer" that requested the Talking Heads and Supertramp. Tough to combine the two let alone with other tunes. I first went arena rock and had some Heart, Cheap Trick and Aerosmith in there. Then I thought it didn't sound right so I switched out to what you see now. Do you have any suggestions as to what I should take out and replace it with?

Goodbye Stranger	SupertrampCome Sail Away	StyxNassau/Baby I Love Your Way	Peter FramptonThe Logical Song	SupertrampLife During Wartime	Talking HeadsWerewolves of London	Warren ZevonTake The Long Way Home	SupertrampRenegade	StyxI've Seen All Good People: Your Move	YesDreamer	SupertrampOnce In A Lifetime	Talking HeadsGive A Little Bit	SupertrampTime Bomb	LakeWe Gotta Get You A Woman	Todd RundgrenTake Me To The River	Talking HeadsWalks Like A Lady	JourneyBurning Down The House	Talking Heads

so I've got a "customer" that requested the Talking Heads and Supertramp. Tough to combine the two let alone with other tunes. I first went arena rock and had some Heart, Cheap Trick and Aerosmith in there. Then I thought it didn't sound right so I switched out to what you see now. Do you have any suggestions as to what I should take out and replace it with?

Goodbye Stranger	SupertrampCome Sail Away	StyxNassau/Baby I Love Your Way	Peter FramptonThe Logical Song	SupertrampLife During Wartime	Talking HeadsWerewolves of London	Warren ZevonTake The Long Way Home	SupertrampRenegade	StyxI've Seen All Good People: Your Move	YesDreamer	SupertrampOnce In A Lifetime	Talking HeadsGive A Little Bit	SupertrampTime Bomb	LakeWe Gotta Get You A Woman	Todd RundgrenTake Me To The River	Talking HeadsWalks Like A Lady	JourneyBurning Down The House	Talking Heads

I think Rundgren fits here, but not that tune... Love in Action would work better. Long way home is tough to leave off a Supertramp play list. What about "bang on the drum" from Rundgren instead of Styx? Would work nicely after the Zevon tune.

No compilation with the Talking Heads should be without Sugar on My Tongue. :D

I'd add:

Talking Heads; The Lady Don't Mind, Psycho Killer, and/or Pull Up the Roots

SuperTramp; Absolutely have to have Bloody Well Right...and I'd throw Cannonball in there as well

he won't know half those songs. He likes what he knows. Putting Time Bomb by Lake will throw him for a loop. If you don't know the song, you should find it somehow. total Supertramp ripoff from around '79. I did have Bloody Well Right on there but took it off for fear of him not knowing it.

he won't know half those songs. He likes what he knows. Putting Time Bomb by Lake will throw him for a loop. If you don't know the song, you should find it somehow. total Supertramp ripoff from around '79. I did have Bloody Well Right on there but took it off for fear of him not knowing it.

With his level of knowledge, just put Stairway To Heaven on there 17 times at different speeds.