[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

your ultimate fast food guide

tonorator

we are all going to eat it, so we might as well eat the crap that will kill us the slowest ...

:D

the sortable columns are very nice.

bottom line, get your azz out of hardees.

I can't remember the last time I ate in a fast food restaurant. That food is just nasty.

I can't remember the last time I ate in a fast food restaurant. That food is just nasty.

we no longer can be friends :D ..ok we are not friends but amicable

Macdonald's cheese brugers , Wendy's Double with cheese , Taco bell Quesadilla ...the list goes on ...and its all good :D

How is Subway not the best on everything? I thought that's how that fatty Jared got all skinny. Liars!

And since they do not have my fave In-n-Out on here, this is useless to me. My occasional fast food haunts (no more than once per week for all these combined though): In-n-Out, Subway, Baja Fresh, Boston chicken. Hardee's must be a midwest-south-east thing - none out here in SoCal.

Who in the world eats at McDs, Taco Smell, Smell Taco, Wendy's or Carl's on purpose? Dumb fattys, thats who. No offense, isleseeya....

How is Subway not the best on everything? I thought that's how that fatty Jared got all skinny. Liars!

And since they do not have my fave In-n-Out on here, this is useless to me. My occasional fast food haunts (no more than once per week for all these combined though): In-n-Out, Subway, Baja Fresh, Boston chicken. Hardee's must be a midwest-south-east thing - none out here in SoCal.

Who in the world eats at McDs, Taco Smell, Smell Taco, Wendy's or Carl's on purpose? Dumb fattys, thats who. No offense, isleseeya....

no offense taken ... i can stand to lose a few pounds ... :D

dude, In-n-Out was listed all throughout that site. Now, Fatburger wasn't and that's a damn shame

dude, In-n-Out was listed all throughout that site. Now, Fatburger wasn't and that's a damn shame

It was? Damn - must've scrolled down too fast. I'll go back at lunchtime ad go more slowly, while eating my Trader Joes' Veggie Burrito.....

Edit to add: forgot to say that they make most of the food in front of you at all those places I listed as liking. That is pretty much my criteria for eating fast food - the whole E. coli thing is too scary....

Edited by Coffeeman

It was? Damn - must've scrolled down too fast. I'll go back at lunchtime ad go more slowly, while eating my Trader Joes' Veggie Burrito.....

Edit to add: forgot to say that they make most of the food in front of you at all those places I listed as liking. That is pretty much my criteria for eating fast food - the whole E. coli thing is too scary....

That's the trademark of Fatburger...diner style fast food

Carl Jr's is Hardee's on the west coast. They use the same logos and typeface.

Since I know CKE (Carl Karcher Enterprises) is the parent company for Carl's, and he started with a hot dog stand in downtown L.A., they must own Hardee's outside of CA then? Wonder why they don't just use the CJ brand there too. Interesting....

I wish I felt that way about fast food.............. :D

It would make losing weight MUCH easier for me.

Since I know CKE (Carl Karcher Enterprises) is the parent company for Carl's, and he started with a hot dog stand in downtown L.A., they must own Hardee's outside of CA then? Wonder why they don't just use the CJ brand there too. Interesting....

If you knew about CKE you'd know that Hardee's was acquired by CKE in '97. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Not to mention most of the people making it. pass. My arteries clogged just looking at that chart. :D

Although all it really seems to prove is for the most part the only real diff in fast foods is size; few if any are significantly better than another per amount. ie what's the diff in getting one huge burger or 2 of the smaller white castle? The pizza one was esp lame IMO since slice sizes tend to vary anyway.

Not sure I put sub places in the same category though; if so, I can deal w/Quizno once in awhile (Subway sucks).

the guy who did that is kinda stupid. white castle and KFC "snackers" keep winning everything, simply because they're so small. i think you ought to measure by calories, fat grams, etc. per gram of overall weight.

Suddenly, an episode of NUMB3RS breaks out ... :D

The number for Dairy Queen french fries are almost not believable.

730 calories per serving with over 1500 grams of sodium. That's gotta be a day's worth of salt.

I didn't download the chart, but that has to be mg of sodium. I highly doubt the serving of fries has 1.5 kilos of sodium. That's more than 6 lbs of salt.