[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Herm Edwards

The Stoner

They had the rookie earlier in the year and replaced him with Rayner right?

like BJ said, Correct but Rayner has also been inconsistent....I actually read a quote where Herm said he wasnt going to bring in another kicker blah blah blah something like that

Skipped Crosby for Medlock. :D

Man the Chiefs suck.

Absolutely no way you can predict kickers. And Crosby missed 2 last week.

The Chiefs sucking is true, though not unexpected. I'd rather see them suck and lose than suck and win like they did early in the season. At this point position yourself for the draft and the future by playing the youngsters. On a positive note, the O-line has looked better since Niswanger has been inserted into the O-line. And Croyle has been a pleasant surprise.

Absolutely no way you can predict kickers. And Crosby missed 2 last week.

The Chiefs sucking is true, though not unexpected. I'd rather see them suck and lose than suck and win like they did early in the season. At this point position yourself for the draft and the future by playing the youngsters. On a positive note, the O-line has looked better since Niswanger has been inserted into the O-line. And Croyle has been a pleasant surprise.

Bowe also looks like he is going to be a good WR.

Now where's that f'n idiot ROYALWITCHEESE? He'll come in here and tell us all how brilliant a head coach Herman Edwards is...he said he's an awesome head coach. :D

What another pathetic coaching job that was. Unfortunately for KC fans Herman will at least get 3 years. At least he's building some young talent, then he can turn that over to a good coach when he gets the axe with Carl after 2008.......one can only hope anyway.

To me it's stupid that a lot of NFL coaches, players, and fans make fun of the lowly kicker. Hell, I remember Herm saying something about the kicker in that preseason show they did on KC. "It the kicker, it's just the kicker" said Herm when scouting his choices during pre-season.

This is a good instance that shows no matter how much he might be cast aside, the KICKER is a VERY IMPORTANT part of the team, and should be considered as such. Coaches that makes statements like Herm should re-evaluate what that lowly kicker could mean to your team, your record, and most importantly your career.

But didn't you say that Chiefs would at least go 8-8 along with Priest Holmes getting 4-5 TDs? :D

:wacko:

Sure did, but a prediction doesn't make me an idiot. Defending terrible coaching does :D I don't run and hide from my predictions and I sure as hell don't whine and complain about officating when my team loses. :D

You guys crack me up. That was definately a bone head play by Herm no doubt but should he get fired? Hell no. He obviously has no confidence in his kicker and went for the win. Plus, the running game was working well. This team just isn't that good period. LJ is down and they need a real QB. I don't think Croyle is franchise material. Seriously Chief fans this team had 6-10 or 7-9 written all over it before the season even started so pipe down.

The Chiefs did go to the playoffs last year which was a miracle in itself. Maybe they can bring back Vermeil? That certainly didn't work too well.....