[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the most expensive

tonorator

so we need a new vacuum. i come home from work to find my wife has bought an oreck titanium something or other for the whopping total of $750+.

:D

somebody tell me that have one of these things and that it's worth it. she's raving about the lightness, it's self-propelled, 21 year warranty, annual maintenance, blah, blah, blah. i can't get by that sticker price.

can anyone tell me that this was a wise purchase?

so we need a new vacuum. i come home from work to find my wife has bought an oreck titanium something or other for the whopping total of $750+.

:D

somebody tell me that have one of these things and that it's worth it. she's raving about the lightness, it's self-propelled, 21 year warranty, annual maintenance, blah, blah, blah. i can't get by that sticker price.

can anyone tell me that this was a wise purchase?

Hey, if it helps make the Mrs. happy to vacuum your pad I have four words of advice: open wallet, shut mouth.

Edited by yo mama

wise advice. the entire house was looking sharp ... i'll need to beat you in the finals to pay for this thing.

More than likely, you'll need to find a different way to pay for it. :D After all, my team is "Irish-approved."

Edited by yo mama

Come to think of it, I once bought a 12 year old VW Superbeetle for $350 (chick magnet) and later in life bought a 14 year old Honda Civic (with a sun roof) for $400 ... Okay, admittedly, neither lasted more than a year, but boy, were they fun wrecks to crash around in ... :wacko:

And you got a vacuum cleaner for $750. :D

Hey, have fun with that. :D

I bought a series of $70 vacuums before I realized that a $300 one was a better value. I don't know about no $750, though.

In college I had a brief (2 month) stint selling Filter Queen vaccuums. Retail wa $1867 but we were authorized to take as little as $800 to close the deal. I sold 5 total in the 2 months, then got a new job.

Ton, you been had. Where the heck do you go to buy a $750 vacuum in Cincy anyway?

up on mason-montgomery road in that new outdoor mall is an oreck store. my wife found it. her mom has an oreck, the same one since when she was a kid. she really likes this thing.

and timc - i did tell her 'merry christmas!'