[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clinton campaign = Titanic

budlitebrad

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure that was real or staged. Showing her feminine side for the women voters?

She does little that's not premeditated, but I can't help to think that it would be ill advised for the only female candidate to take to crying as a campaign stunt.

Too early for such predictions.

Predictions? Does anyone really beieve the polls?

Dude - she's toast. She can NOT keep up with Obama. She says he uses the word "hope" too freely and gives it false meaning, and his response of "should Kennedy have said don't get your hopes up as we try to make it to the moon?" is a slam dunk retort.

Also, she's getting mean and her crying episode just lost all the WW2 age male Dem primary voters who think women will cry first in a crisis. Sorry to say it, but that's the truth. Not to mention if she cries because her campaign is getting tough....

Just saw the footage. It's going too far to say that she was crying, more like a "tender moment" amidst voters. Premeditated for sure. "The people think you're too tough Hillary. We need to see your softer side"

Also, she's getting mean and her crying episode just lost all the WW2 age male Dem primary voters who think women will cry first in a crisis. Sorry to say it, but that's the truth. Not to mention if she cries because her campaign is getting tough....

I'm convinced that her tearing-up episode was completely scripted. And that's pretty sad, because she just shot herself in the foot.

I wouldn't count her out just yet, but her campaign will be on life support if Obama beats her in NH as badly as he did in IA.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Just saw the footage. It's going too far to say that she was crying, more like a "tender moment" amidst voters. Premeditated for sure. "The people think you're too tough Hillary. We need to see your softer side"

I have a very strict "no crying at work" rule in my life. Hillary=fail.