[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Cruise (shakes his head)

TDFFFreak

I just missed his wife and daughter yesterday in the city literally by 2 minutes. They were at a fabric store in a building I am in everyday. My youngest daughter could almost pass as a twin of his daughter. The other day she was in the supermarket with my wife and saw a magazine with her on it and asked my wife why she was on the magazing :D

Elise looks alot like her as well, everybody at the grocery store when People came out last week were doing double takes :wacko:

Elise was loking at the People with my wife and saw the picture and said "my Elise" when she saw the picture of Suri

I will have a Suri off with you right now pal :D

I stopped watching after Tom two minutes of babbling on about nothing. Did I miss anything of substance later in the video?

Not surprising that so many of the morally-deficient Hollywood types turn to a religion that does not preach an absolute right and wrong and has a constantly-shifting scale of ethics. I guess that all of the "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife" stuff cramps their style.

Oh cmon you uptight bible-thumper (blah etc blah) - we all know that insanely high divorce rate thing and almost none of the kids having a stable home environment is a coincedence.

PS I'm impressed you lasted 2 mins. I made it about 30 seconds (and that only out of boredom).

:Nsab: Anytime Anyplace :Nsab: :D

Edit to add: Check your email momo and you tell me

:D She no doubt has Suri skills and her Karate is strong. When I get home I will retaliate with a Suri strike of my own. We may have to take this to the boards to decide. If that doesnt work I have 2 words for Elise and Angie ... Steel cage..

:D She no doubt has Suri skills and her Karate is strong. When I get home I will retaliate with a Suri strike of my own. We may have to take this to the boards to decide. If that doesnt work I have 2 words for Elise and Angie ... Steel cage..

:D May have to wait a couple of years to make it more fair though since there is a 2 year age difference. :wacko:

:D May have to wait a couple of years to make it more fair though since there is a 2 year age difference. :D

Thats why we are calling her out now :wacko:

• 2 months later...
That article was sanitized to death. Scientologists wrote it. It's scary how much effort they put into fighting their critics. It's almost as if they can't let their ideas stand on their own.

yeah.... almost.... Non-believers just wouldn't understand.

I stopped watching after Tom two minutes of babbling on about nothing. Did I miss anything of substance later in the video?

Not surprising that so many of the morally-deficient Hollywood types turn to a religion that does not preach an absolute right and wrong and has a constantly-shifting scale of ethics. I guess that all of the "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife" stuff cramps their style.

And those are just the ones who go into politics...

There's a Scientology building that I've passed every week or so for many years and I've noticed that they've had a "help wanted" sign up for EASILY a year or two.

I've thought about this before: Who takes a job there that isn't a Scientologist? They're so secretive and NUTS, you'd probably have to convert to work there.

I met an electrician recently who got a call to a Scientology... uh... "church"? and he said it was very creepy. He had to have someone with him the entire time.

They're ridiculous. Then there's this, which humors me to no end: http://www.boingboing.net/2008/02/27/l-ron...ard-plagia.html