[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

lmao @ "Dr Z"

BeeR

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writ...x.html?bcnn=yes

This guy has always been a putz, but cmon get a grip. Sure they COULD win - they could also win the lotto, but I wouldn't exactly hold my breath on that either. What the flip with all the NY love? People have been ripping them all year, and rightfully so - but a couple hot games and suddenly they're in league with NE? Yeah right

Ahhhahaha. Great bump.

i gamble quite a bit actually...im up over 5k in the last two and half weeks too....that doesnt mean i should quit my job though

sorry...dr z is a hack...he misspells the name of the giants defensive coordinator twice in the article....talks about how the giants are the only team to have slowed down maroney in the last month and a half...but neglects to mention the patriots played that game without the starting right side of their offensive line and top two tight ends...lol

I'll take my crow grilled please. :wacko:

In fact just whip up a whole flock, plenty of people should be joining me - including not just Pats fans but the Pats too :D Really no way in hell did I think NY would pull it off. That's 2 amazing and IMO unlikely playoff/SB runs in a row now (Colts then NY). Hats off to them and those who called it.

But while it was an amazing run, I'm still not exactly convinced NY and/or Manning have "turned the corner."

Better keep the grill warm tho.

Edited by BeeR

I'm LMAO'ing at those who were previously LMAO'ing.

Besides being a Nostradamus...Dr. Z is also an accurate historian when it comes to grading superbowls. XL was one of three F's in superbowl history:

Superbowl XL: Signs everywhere proclaimed it 40th Anniversary, I got into at least 50 arguments. Only strong memory was the terrible officiating. Super Bowl 40 will be remembered more for the crucial role the officials took more than any Steeler or Seahawk on the field.

Dr. Z. speaks the truth. :wacko:

Edited by bushwacked

Besides being a Nostradamus...Peter King is also an accurate historian when it comes to grading superbowls. XL was one of three F's in superbowl history:

2 years later, and you are still finding a way to whine in as many threads as humanly possible. Sad really.

5 > 0

But while it was an amazing run, I'm still not exactly convinced NY and/or Manning have "turned the corner."

right, i mean, they'd have to win the super bowl or something before i would take them seriously. oh wait ...

it was tough for anyone to see NY going this far. who knows what happens next season, but who cares! giants fans can party all summer and enjoy the hell out of this great run.

I'll take my crow grilled please. :D

In fact just whip up a whole flock, plenty of people should be joining me - including not just Pats fans but the Pats too :D Really no way in hell did I think NY would pull it off. That's 2 amazing and IMO unlikely playoff/SB runs in a row now (Colts then NY). Hats off to them and those who called it.

right, i mean, they'd have to win the super bowl or something before i would take them seriously. oh wait ...

it was tough for anyone to see NY going this far. who knows what happens next season, but who cares! giants fans can party all summer and enjoy the hell out of this great run.

you said it brother

Irish,

The article I quoted is a couple weeks old from Dr. Z.

This isn't the only thread you've brought it up in over the last two weeks .................. :wacko:

Let it go man..........

Unlike your recent attempts of bringing up Supberbowl XL unabated and unprovoked, my post was actually related to the thread.

You continue to post about the reffing in Superbowl XL ten-fold relative to all combined Hawk fans on the site. One of the reasons many here still find you annoying as Irish.

:wacko::D

Besides being a Nostradamus...Peter King is also an accurate historian when it comes to grading superbowls. XL was one of three F's in superbowl history:

maybe i misread this, but peter king and dr z are two different people. dr z is paul zimmerman.

Unlike your recent attempts of bringing up Supberbowl XL unabated and unprovoked, my post was actually related to the thread.

You continue to post about the reffing in Superbowl XL ten-fold relative to all combined Hawk fans on the site. One of the reasons many here still find you annoying as Irish.

:wacko::D

Fiction can be fun. I haven't brought it up for years. I just laugh at you when you bring up on a weekly basis.