[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night poker

Chief Dick

Have had some good crowds the last few weeks.

Post here if interested for Friday night.

In, let me know what time.

Also, can you post the paypal addy's of the winners from Friday and Saturday so I can pay them?

Thanks

In, let me know what time.

Also, can you post the paypal addy's of the winners from Friday and Saturday so I can pay them?

Thanks

There is a forum called "Money for nothing" down near the end of forum lists. It has all the info in there for you.

ps-i'll try to stay up but i've been sick all week and i having been keeping weird hours.

Edited by alchico

I will be on Bodog around 10central time for anyone who doesn't have the Moneymaker software. Hit me up with a PM if you're interested (I_Am_Swammi - let's try again).

I play on Bodog a few times a day. PM me here when you're going on and we can find a table.

As for FNP with the fellas, I'm a maybe.

50/50.. depends if live game comes together and if children cooperate.

And, if no live game, I will probably be playing the late tournies on Bodog, but I usually don't start until about 10PM PST as by then kids are usually asleep and hopefully wife is too so I can play in peace.

Edited by Big Country

50/50.. depends if live game comes together and if children cooperate.

And, if no live game, I will probably be playing the late tournies on Bodog, but I usually don't start until about 10PM PST as by then kids are usually asleep and hopefully wife is too so I can play in peace.

If you're on Bodog tonight I'm on from about 10central to about 4AM central - my username on there is Rhythmdoctor - send me a pm if/when you get ready to play. I'm not sure if there is a search function on Bodog, I would imagine there is.

If you're on Bodog tonight I'm on from about 10central to about 4AM central - my username on there is Rhythmdoctor - send me a pm if/when you get ready to play. I'm not sure if there is a search function on Bodog, I would imagine there is.

I don't think there is... not like PokerStars.

Looks like I'm out again tonight, guys. :wacko: