[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wolf shirt

peepinmofo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually tried to do this earlier... I guess the Wolf shirt decided against it.

Can I have sex with you?

Actually, just leave the shirt with me for a minute or two...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Perfect timing to me for the bump of this thread. My company has it's first national commercial debuting on Monday with a wolf theme. On Tuesday they gave each of us a t-shirt with a wolf prominantly displayed on it. We are all wearing it on Monday to celebrate :tup::wacko: Maybe I'll post a poc.

Perfect timing to me for the bump of this thread. My company has it's first national commercial debuting on Monday with a wolf theme. On Tuesday they gave each of us a t-shirt with a wolf prominantly displayed on it. We are all wearing it on Monday to celebrate :tup::wacko: Maybe I'll post a poc.

And now you'll rake in those heavy-set native America chicks with diabetes!

Edited by yo mama

Here's a few reviews from Amazon about the 3 wolves shirt:

We have all heard about how Chuck Norris is so fast he can run around the Earth and punch himself in the back of the head. Or how how when he jumps in a pool, he doesn't get wet, instead the water get's Chuck Norrised. Well let me tell you something my friends. I ran into 'ole Chuck Norris wearing my 3-Wolf T-shirt. This was the only time in recorded history when Chuck lost control of his bowels. Proven fact, there is one thing that Chuck Norris fears....The 3-Wolf T-Shirt.

I put this shirt on and nothing happened. I think all these posts are bull sh--t. I want my money back.

I bought this in a kids size and put it on my third daughter. The next morning, she had turned into a boy.

Now I have the son I always wanted.

Thanks 3 Wolf Shirt!

Here's a few reviews from Amazon about the 3 wolves shirt:

that's great! :wacko:

print a Wolf on a thermal and you got yourself a hot item this Christmas.

now, seriously, it may be too late to be buying wolf shirts. now that everyone is doing it and kids are wearing them, I think you are on the tail end of the fad. now it is time to find the next 'Wolf Shirt' fad. any ideas?

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

that's great! :wacko:

print a Wolf on a thermal and you got yourself a hot item this Christmas.

now, seriously, it may be too late to be buying wolf shirts. now that everyone is doing it and kids are wearing them, I think you are on the tail end of the fad. now it is time to find the next 'Wolf Shirt' fad. any ideas?

The wolf shirt is NOT a fad . . . it is both a way of life and a mystical force that shall not be disparaged by the likes of you.

I say GOOD DAY SIR.

• 8 months later...
I am still searching for where I can actually purchse this shirt :wacko:

I got one from Amazon for a White Elephant party last Christmas. Just remember, I had to sacrifice my 1st born to get it. Before you ask, I'd do it again in a heartbeat...too bad I'm out of 1st borns. :tup:

Edited by buddahj

I got one from Amazon for a White Elephant party last Christmas. Just remember, I had to sacrifice my 1st born to get it. Before you ask, I'd do it again in a heartbeat...too bad I'm out of 1st borns. :tup:

There 's always 2nd borns. :wacko: