[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Girl Scout Cookies

Sir Loins of Beef

Are those the peanut butter and chocolate ones? If so, I'm guilty myself.

I believe so, and those are my favorites by far. I dig the Thin Mints, though, too. :wacko: I might have to run over to the local grocery store to see if they're being sold.

2 WORDS..

THIN

MINTS

I read on another board that someone had ate their cookies already and were going through withdrawal. Then someone said that Keebler Grasshopper cookies were the same thing as thin mints. Picked up a package yesterday and they are very close. Good stuff.

meh...i have four kids, so we do more than our share of helping the scouts (via about 10-12 neighbors that sell them)...

but i must say, getting hit at every bank, grocery store and gas station is a bit much. I hate telling the lil' tikes no, but it is getting to the point where I may blurt out "No more freakin' cookies, you fat little brownie".

meh...i have four kids, so we do more than our share of helping the scouts (via about 10-12 neighbors that sell them)...

but i must say, getting hit at every bank, grocery store and gas station is a bit much. I hate telling the lil' tikes no, but it is getting to the point where I may blurt out "No more freakin' cookies, you fat little brownie".

:homerdrool:

Oh wait........ :wacko:

Finally found the little ***** pushing their product in front of the grocery store this morning, and the ******* are out of ******* tagalongs. ******* *****, don't they have the ******* common sense to bring more than one box? ****. They missed out on the $20 I would have dropped. Better than crack that ****.

As a Girl Scout Cookie Connaisseur I would rank them

1. Tagalongs

2. Thin Mints (Freeze them and then try)

3. Do-Si-Dos

4. Trefoils (great with coffee)

Nat a big Samoas fan. But if I bring a box home for the old lady, I'm getting laid for sure :wacko:

A special award goes to Thin Mints for it's compatability with Ice Cream

Vanilla (the good stuff)

broken up thin mints mixed it

Top off with Hot Fudge

I read on another board that someone had ate their cookies already and were going through withdrawal. Then someone said that Keebler Grasshopper cookies were the same thing as thin mints. Picked up a package yesterday and they are very close. Good stuff.

gonna have to give them a gander...

My oldest just started selling this year. Pain in the ass putting all those cookie orders together & I STILL have a couple of bags here at the office waiting for coworkers to pick up. It is nice having the cookie connection though :wacko:

1. Tagalongs

2. Trefoils

3. Samoas

4. FROZEN Thin Mints

5. Everything else

I do hear the new lemon cookies are pretty good, gonna have to try those out.