[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow...

untateve

cherry.

That is, I was the first huddler he has met in person. It is strange that he took me to bars where men wore leather and women had adams apples but he was charming and he discussed how much BC sucks at poker. I hope I'm not speaking out of turn.

It was good fun. Come to jacksonville, hang out with jaxfactor and catch a buzz. Life is good.

He is playing poker with us right now. He said you are a great guy but felt uncomfortable when you nibbled his ear...............at first

cherry.

That is, I was the first huddler he has met in person. It is strange that he took me to bars where men wore leather and women had adams apples but he was charming and he discussed how much BC sucks at poker. I hope I'm not speaking out of turn.

It was good fun. Come to jacksonville, hang out with jaxfactor and catch a buzz. Life is good.

F'n great...he's ruined now. he'll never meet another Huddler again. :wacko:

And who'd have thought that the place where we had our first couple brews(Hooters) would bring out the transtesticles. Unta told me to look at the hot wimmens(or trans wimmens) over my shoulder but I was not as impressed as he was. When I see adam's apples it's a turnoff for some reason.

Had a good time on a miserable weather night and even made it home in time for poker. And it only took 10 minutes- no not for Jax's cherry to be broken, but the drive home. I am still awake and I have to go to work in about 5 hours :wacko: . I'm just here to say the Eggman is real. There is no walrus, but the eggman definately exists.

unta and Jax , congrats ...you did not have it bad at all

When i met whomper he failed to tell me he had tourette's in addition to being a bit light in the loafers

Thanks to his tourette's we had to go to 5 different places for our first lunch as each place would kick us out within minutes thanks to WHomp

:wacko: