[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tournament of Babes

Big Country

Bring on the wimmens!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chappy

I've noticed many mentioning doing some type of tournament of Babes (hot chicks). I haven't read through this entire thread since it was started but it seems like it's not getting off the ground. I'm going to see if I can put something together but I've never seen the original format and didn't want to step on toes. I was thinking of just doing one pairing at a time and then moving on from there.

Thoughts?

I could probably whip one up but I am afraid that I dont know all the hot chicks you kids are into these days. I could see too many What ?? No such and such..I may just do an offshoot. Tourament of black chicks

Guest Chappy
I could probably whip one up but I am afraid that I dont know all the hot chicks you kids are into these days. I could see too many What ?? No such and such..I may just do an offshoot. Tourament of black chicks

:wacko: Sounds good. Let me know cause like I said I don't want step on toes and would be just as happy to try and put something together as well as taking a back seat and enjoying the show.

Why don't we just make are own online huddle bracket and do this: http://kjram.com/pages/bracketology.html

chit...I just saw the Scarlett Johansson charity bid closed at 152.00 :wacko:

I would have definitely forked over 200 bucks....and the guy who wrote the article in that link said exactly what I thought...

"SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE!?"

I used to have a hugh crush on Aisha Tyler back when she hosted Talk Soup. :wacko:

I would have definitely forked over 200 bucks....and the guy who wrote the article in that link said exactly what I thought...

Allison Stokke should also get into the field this year.

Not sure which charity bid you saw....but I think she went for a little more then $152...

Date with Scarlett sells for $40,100 on eBay

Winning bidder from England will accompany star to her movie premiere

Pascal Le Segretain / Getty Images

Actress Scarlett Johansson auctioned herself off on eBay to benefit Oxfam. The winning bidder paid $40,100 for the opportunity to attend the star’s movie premiere with her.

View related photos

LOS ANGELES - Scarlett Johansson put herself on the auction block — and it paid off well for the actress and the Oxfam relief organization.

The eBay auction, which was for charity, closed with a winning bid of $40,100 by a lucky bidder who lives in England, Page Six reports. The winner will get to accompany the star to the premiere of her upcoming film, “He’s Just Not That Into You.”

Oxfam is an organization which "works to find lasting solutions to poverty and injustice," according to Oxfam.org.

Not sure which charity bid you saw....but I think she went for a little more then $152...

Date with Scarlett sells for $40,100 on eBay

Winning bidder from England will accompany star to her movie premiere

Pascal Le Segretain / Getty Images

Actress Scarlett Johansson auctioned herself off on eBay to benefit Oxfam. The winning bidder paid $40,100 for the opportunity to attend the star’s movie premiere with her.

View related photos

LOS ANGELES - Scarlett Johansson put herself on the auction block — and it paid off well for the actress and the Oxfam relief organization.

The eBay auction, which was for charity, closed with a winning bid of $40,100 by a lucky bidder who lives in England, Page Six reports. The winner will get to accompany the star to the premiere of her upcoming film, “He’s Just Not That Into You.”

Oxfam is an organization which "works to find lasting solutions to poverty and injustice," according to Oxfam.org.

it was in that link I quoted...but I had to click a few pages into the rankings or whatever....

good thing I was wrong...now I don't feel as bad...

Guest Chappy

I have (at least I'm pretty sure I do) all the women/links ready to roll. I was thinking about doing maybe 16 women per region meaning 8 different matchups. I would put together 4 divisions- East, South, Midwest and West. So it would be a field of 64 and we'd find a Champion after completing the "Huddle Hottie Championship Bracket".

Thoughts?