[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it wrong to drive an H2?

Thews40

By the way I don't mind the ribbin' I took but I can definitely tell the difference between the responses I got and the ones everyone else had this year and in the past. I meant for this to be some fun regardless of how quickly I was discovered and I think it was. But I feel I am the true example of being laughed at rather than laughed with and alot of that has to do with the persona I've created for myself (the whole trying to hard thing) and how I'm viewed here.

:wacko:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this intended to be in this thread?

Yes. Everyone is making fun of me. Everyone is making more fun of me than they make fun of anyone else. It's not fair that they make all of that fun of me, because I'm a really great guy deep down. They laugh at me and not with me, yet they laugh with everyone else. I just have to make it known that I'm a great guy and will eventually fit in here because I'm trying so hard even though everyone makes more fun of me than anyone else, but that's because of the personna I've created. And everyone makes fun of my avitar, which is another scenerio entirely, which also isn't fair, because they make more fun of my avitar than anyone elses avitar even though I'm a really good guy.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Yes. Everyone is making fun of me. Everyone is making more fun of me than they make fun of anyone else. It's not fair that they make all of that fun of me, because I'm a really great guy deep down. They laugh at me and not with me, yet they laugh with everyone else. I just have to make it known that I'm a great guy and will eventually fit in here because I'm trying so hard even though everyone makes more fun of me than anyone else, but that's because of the personna I've created. And everyone makes fun of my avitar, which is another scenerio entirely, which also isn't fair, because they make more fun of my avitar than anyone elses avitar even though I'm a really good guy.

Maybe you should step away and reintroduce yourself as someone new? You know, start fresh?

A great way to break in would be to put together a contest where we vote on the hottest women out there. Dudes around here eat that stuff up.

Maybe you should step away and reintroduce yourself as someone new? You know, start fresh?

A great way to break in would be to put together a contest where we vote on the hottest women out there. Dudes around here eat that stuff up.

:snicker:

Man, you're trying to hyjack this thread...

Back when I was a little younger and more militant, I wanted to get a bunch of bumper stickers made up with big block letters, white on black that said "SMALL PENIS", and stick them on the Hummers and monster trucks that you know have never even seen a dirt road. Make sure that they all had the kind of glue on them that would never peel off nicely.

Back when I was a little younger and more militant, I wanted to get a bunch of bumper stickers made up with big block letters, white on black that said "SMALL PENIS", and stick them on the Hummers and monster trucks that you know have never even seen a dirt road. Make sure that they all had the kind of glue on them that would never peel off nicely.

And now you drive a Honda or Toyota which needs no bumper sticker to prove the same?

Hummers suck.

H2s and H3s suck - the original H1 is one cool automobile. :wacko:

People should drive what they want to. I drive both a Tahoe and Accord - together they give me the economic/emissions and off road/cargo capability I want.