[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler 2008 - #1

darin3

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Mellowing down, I see. You would have grabbed TimC's torch and have had at it before.

Being in FLS with Timmay for six or seven years has left me with little will to fight any more. :wacko:

BTW, are the geographical clues accurate this year? In years past, I automatically assumed the opposite of whatever geography clues were given. I realize that's mostly from Bear, but thought it had become a MH tradition.

Edited by Controller

BTW, are the geographical clues accurate this year? In years past, I automatically assumed the opposite of whatever geography clue were given. I realize that's mostly from Bear, but thought it had become a MH tradition.

Sorry, I have a degree in Geography so it's impossible to give incorrect geographical clues. :wacko: Maybe I'll have Hugh 0ne do those clues.

Being in FLS with Timmay for six or seven years has left me with little will to fight any more. :wacko:

BTW, are the geographical clues accurate this year? In years past, I automatically assumed the opposite of whatever geography clues were given. I realize that's mostly from Bear, but thought it had become a MH tradition.

Darin's related to Ponce de Leon, the geographical clues will be accurate.

OK...I've been outed!

Note that I am NOT the really big fat guy in two of the pics...I'm only moderately fat, (6"2", 217).

<donrickles>217? Ya, on the left side of your ass.</donrickles>