[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo Does Chicago

Menudo

I'm leaving for Chicago today, and spending the weekend at my best friend's house. Then, I'll be working in Chicago the entire week. I've got group functions on Monday & Turesday, but, I'd be free Wednesday & Thursday night, if any Huddlers are interested in getting dinner, drinks, or even going to a Cubs / Sox game ???? Let me know if anyone is interested.

I fly back next Friday - home for Saturday and Sunday, then back in Chicago for the entire week of May 5th. I'm not sure of my night schedule for that week.

I'm staying in Oakbrook both weeks.

Relax everyone. I simply cannot be in so many places at one time and hang out with all of you. With this kind of response, I might have to have some sort of raffle.

:wacko:

I'd give anything to be able to hang out with you

Count me in !!!!!

You're the best, I'm there, even if it is 3 hours away !!!!

You had me at "I'm leaving"

Thanks guys

I'm leaving for Chicago today, and spending the weekend at my best friend's house. Then, I'll be working in Chicago the entire week. I've got group functions on Monday & Turesday, but, I'd be free Wednesday & Thursday night, if any Huddlers are interested in getting dinner, drinks, or even going to a Cubs / Sox game ???? Let me know if anyone is interested.

I fly back next Friday - home for Saturday and Sunday, then back in Chicago for the entire week of May 5th. I'm not sure of my night schedule for that week.

I'm staying in Oakbrook both weeks.

maybe if you offered to have the guys over to your hotel room to watch American Idol together :wacko:

HE is already booked for Tuesday, but they could watch the elimnation show I guess :D

HE is already booked for Tuesday, but they could watch the elimnation show I guess :wacko:

No worries T-Bone, I've got a slingbox hooked up to my basement DirecTV DVR, so, I won't miss any episodes........ :D

BTW.....

I'll be at the Sox game tomorrow nite. If you're there maybe we can meet for a drink. I'll be w/ some buds, but we always stop in Berwyn for a toddy after the game.

Just saw this thread Attivo, seriously, I wasn't avoiding it :wacko: . I'd be up for meeting you for a beer or something. Are you going to be working downtown? I work in the loop so meeting up after work would be a breeze if you are in fact staying/working downtown. If you're going to be in the burbs then I'm sorry. Let me know and we can work something out.