[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So Who can shed a few pounds

Missoula Griz

I went to the store the other day to buy some jeans. Usually I wear a 31 or 32 in a Levi's. I was at BassPro and they had their brand of jeans. So I figured I would try them. Had to get a size 33.

Went home and my wife asked me if I liked them. I said: "Hell no. Their sizes are all screwed up. Had to get a 33 when normally my Levi's are a 31 or 32.".

She laughs, uproariously I might add, and says: "No honey. You're getting fatter." :wacko:

I went to the store the other day to buy some jeans. Usually I wear a 31 or 32 in a Levi's. I was at BassPro and they had their brand of jeans. So I figured I would try them. Had to get a size 33.

Went home and my wife asked me if I liked them. I said: "Hell no. Their sizes are all screwed up. Had to get a 33 when normally my Levi's are a 31 or 32.".

She laughs, uproariously I might add, and says: "No honey. You're getting fatter." :wacko:

I remember when I was a 33..Ah to be 8 again

I don't need to lose weight. But I do need to regain some tone and definition before things get out of hand. I've also got a strenuous back packing trip in august that I want to get into shape for. Went for a bike ride yesterday. Will start jogging with the dog in the evenings. Start doing more day hikes on the weekends. Might start doing sit ups and push ups again. But I won't go to a gym.

I don't need to lose weight. But I do need to regain some tone and definition before things get out of hand. I've also got a strenuous back packing trip in august that I want to get into shape for. Went for a bike ride yesterday. Will start jogging with the dog in the evenings. Start doing more day hikes on the weekends. Might start doing sit ups and push ups again. But I won't go to a gym.

Pretty much what I'm doing. Head on over to the weight forum to track your progress.

Luckily, I have a treadmill, weight bench, and full array of dumbells 20-75lbs at home.

I remember when I was a 33..Ah to be 8 again

I was thinking about the same thing. Heck, when I was in grade school I weighed 150 lbs. Once I got into HS I stayed around the 175 range and was into sports. Now at 52 yrs of age I am 6 ft and 239 lbs. I guess its save to say I could stand to lose a few.

6 foot 195. I need to drop about 15 pounds. Less beer more exercise.

Diet is pretty good, but disk problems in the back have really slowed me down from exercising.

Pants getting a little tight. Time for a change before it gets out of hand.

I would love to be where you're at - I'm 6 foot even and a light 235.

If you're over 30 yrs old, I'd say you're doing very well.

Guest Chappy

I'm 6-ft. 2in. and I was at my heaviest weight about a month and a half ago- mid 190's. I am about 184 right now and I'm happy here but I would like to lose a bit from the waist and add some muscle instead. I'm working on it, so we'll see.