[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This sucks

Thews40

+1

He was surely one of the greats :D

To George and his "Seven Words" :wacko:

He was arrested in Milwaukee for that(1971 or so).

Later he went on Johnny Carson and said a Wisconsin man was arrested for trying to mail a watermelon with food stamps.

Edited by Randall

:wacko: I remember gathering around the TV back in the 70's to watch him with all my High School friends. My kids remember him as Mr. Conductor on Shining Time Station.

Wow, I forgot, even my kids knew who he was through Thomas the Train. :D

An extremely inciteful man that used comedy as a way to get his point across. He will definitely be missed.

The man was brilliant. Not the way I wanted to head out of the house for work. I"m kicking myself now for never seeing him live even though I had many opportunities. He was by far my favorite comedian.

:wacko:

Thanks George.

My wife and I just saw him perform in April at The Borgata in AC. The man was still sharp as ever, funny as hell and did not fumble over one word. He has always been one of my favorite comedians and no issue was out of bounds for him. He always questioned the things in life we take for granted and I respected his brand of comedy more than most since he always had a message behind his work. RIP Brother.