[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beaumont Goes Solo

Beaumont

I am opening a solo office starting 7/1. I have been my own boss for some time but now I have no partners, etc. For everyone in my leagues, all my info is updated in MFL.

Very exciting stuff. Now my finances are solely dependent on me and me alone.

3 reasons NOT to get into your own business:

1) I'll have no boss!

WRONG....Your customers are your boss. And believe me they are worse than any boss can be.

2) I'll have more free time!

WRONG....you will be working 80+ hours a week, and maybe more.

3) I'll make more $$$$$!

Wrong....the first few years will prolly net you less, considering you were getting health/life insurance, retirement, et al.

I truly wish you the best in your new endeavors! :wacko: It will be a tough road to hoe, but w/ good business savvy and a little luck you will do fine!

Go for it and kick ass!

I am opening a solo office starting 7/1. I have been my own boss for some time but now I have no partners, etc. For everyone in my leagues, all my info is updated in MFL.

Very exciting stuff. Now my finances are solely dependent on me and me alone.

Cool. Do what our bosses did with you, hire people that run everything while you pull in the dough.

Plus you will have ll of those fantasy league winnings to tide you over. :wacko:

3 reasons NOT to get into your own business:

1) I'll have no boss!

WRONG....Your customers are your boss. And believe me they are worse than any boss can be.

2) I'll have more free time!

WRONG....you will be working 80+ hours a week, and maybe more.

3) I'll make more $$$$$!

Wrong....the first few years will prolly net you less, considering you were getting health/life insurance, retirement, et al.

I truly wish you the best in your new endeavors! :wacko: It will be a tough road to hoe, but w/ good business savvy and a little luck you will do fine!

Go for it and kick ass!

What RR said! Congrats!