[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS Pick #7

Avernus

This is the point in the 1st round where number of teams in the league starts to factor into the equation.

Assuming this is a 12-team league:

Its gonna be the same pick for me that I had at #6, and this thread further supports the thinking: Brady. There are so many players interchangeable at these mid-1st round spots, that I can't see passing on the one player that will definitely give me an advantage over my competition, and that is Brady.

Assuming this is a 12-team league, and I pick again in 10 more picks, I grab Brady here, and then select whatever Tier 2 RB is left to me in the 2nd round. Chances are, that Tier 2 RB won't be much different that the Lynch/Portis/etc. pick made here at #7.

Now, if this is a 16-team draft, and I am not picking for another 18 selections, and my Rb draft board looks to be down to fliers like Pittman/T. Jones/etc, I defintiely alter my strategy, grab Portis or Lynch here, and take a Romo/Palmer in the 2nd round. .