[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Would Appreciate Your Prayers...

Chargerz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....I'm still alive and kicking. I just got home from the hospital and everything went well. They put 3 stents in my circumflex coronary artery (I now have a total of eight in different arteries), and I'm happy to say I'm pain free!! My cardiologist says I can go back to limited duty on Tuesday!!

I appreciate all the prayers that everyone said for me. I truly felt the power of your prayers as I was being wheeled into the cardiac cath suite. It gave me a peace of mind that I can't really explain. My family and friends here in San Diego also were great to me and made me feel loved.

Once again, thanks to all of you for your prayers and best wishes. You Huddlers are awesome people!!! :wacko:

Well....I'm still alive and kicking. I just got home from the hospital and everything went well. They put 3 stents in my circumflex coronary artery (I now have a total of eight in different arteries), and I'm happy to say I'm pain free!! My cardiologist says I can go back to limited duty on Tuesday!!

I appreciate all the prayers that everyone said for me. I truly felt the power of your prayers as I was being wheeled into the cardiac cath suite. It gave me a peace of mind that I can't really explain. My family and friends here in San Diego also were great to me and made me feel loved.

Once again, thanks to all of you for your prayers and best wishes. You Huddlers are awesome people!!! :D

That's great to hear, Doc. :wacko: Have a nice, relaxing weekend with your lovely wife and take care of that ticker!

Once again, thanks to all of you for your prayers and best wishes. You Huddlers are awesome people!!! :wacko:

Awesome! Modern medicine is amazing. Hope you get back to 110% soon!

Side note - I don't know much about stents. Are they permanent or temporary? Meaning do they open up the arteries over time and later removed or do they pretty much stay in to do their job?

Awesome news my very good friend! :D Life deals us some pretty chitty cards sometimes, but you pulled this one out in the river.

Hope this means you'll be at WCOFF? :wacko:

Take care and follow the Docs orders. I've heard doctors are the worst patients! Like teacher's kids are the worst in school.

Awesome news Doc! :wacko:

Hey, if you don't mind me asking: How old are you, what kind of shape are you in, and what's your family history of coronary disease?

Oh, and if I'm out of line for asking, I apologize in advance.

Awesome news Doc! :wacko:

Hey, if you don't mind me asking: How old are you, what kind of shape are you in, and what's your family history of coronary disease?

Oh, and if I'm out of line for asking, I apologize in advance.

:D 58, lost a lot of weight a couple years ago.