[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My feet stink

Missoula Griz

Its getting to the point I have to put my tennis shoes and Tivas outside just to sleep. Both pairs are pretty much new. I wash my feet daily. Dam! :wacko:

Suggestions would be much appreciated by Mrs. Griz.......and family.

Edited by Missoula Griz

Are you regularly wearing socks ? Sometimes if you dont wear socks it brings on the funk. The funk lives in the shoe and gets activated whenever you put the foot in. If you have any ripe shoes you need to get rid of them. baking soda is a good suggestion . I also suggest talcum powder in the socks. and odor eaters in the shoes. Keep em dry and you will be on your way

Baking soda.

And count your blessings. My entire body stunk like a spice cabinet today. Working from home has its advantages. But then again, it has its pitfalls too.

I finally showered. :D

You were the kid in elementary school that caused the mandatory talk about showering/deodorizing oneself. I remember sitting in the classroom looking around, and singling out the people that made the talk a necessary one.

:wacko:

You were the kid in elementary school that caused the mandatory talk about showering/deodorizing oneself. I remember sitting in the classroom looking around, and singling out the people that made the talk a necessary one.

:D

Funny thing is, I'm typically an "over-shower-er". :wacko: If I am at a bar with indoor smoking, I have to shower that night before going to bed. I love being squeaky clean. :D

It's just recently - since I've started working for myself and at home most of the time - that I find myself going a day or two without showering. :D

I knew if I lobbed that softball up, someone would hit it out. :D

I have always had suspect feet. It has gotten better in recent years. When I was in high school I worked at a gas station with some friends. When there were no cars we used to sit in this small booth and watch TV. Sometimes I would take both of my shoes off and leave them in the booth with my friend and I would leave the booth and hold the door closed. I never told him what I was doing I would just wait for the funk to slowly get to him and then watch him fight for his life at the door while I held it closed.

Edited by whomper

I have always had suspect feet. It has gotten better in recent years. When I was in high school I worked at a gas station with some friends. When there were no cars we used to sit in this small booth and watch TV. Sometimes I would take both of my shoes off and leave them in the booth with my friend and I would leave the booth and hold the door closed. I never told him what I was doing I would just wait for the funk to slowly get to him and then watch him fight for his life at the door while I held it closed.

Now that's what I'd call a true gas chamber. :wacko:

In the dark

Where all the fevers grow

Under the water

Where the shark bubbles blow

In the mornin'

By yer radio

Do the walls close in t' suffocate ya

You ain't got no friends . . .

An' all the others: they hate ya

Does the life you been livin' gotta go, hmmm?

Well, lemme straighten you out

About a place I know . . .

(Get yer shoes 'n socks on people,

It's right aroun' the corner!)

Out through the night

An' the whispering breezes

To the place where they keep

The Imaginary Diseases,

Out through the night

An' the whispering breezes

To the place where they keep

The Imaginary Diseases, mmm . . .

This has to be the disease for you

Now scientists call this disease

Bromidrosis

But us regular folks

Who might wear tennis shoes

Or an occasional python boot

Know this exquisite little inconvenience

By the name of:

STINK FOOT

Y'know, my python boot is too tight

I couldn't get it off last night

A week went by, an' now it's July

I finally got it off

An' my girl-friend cry

"You got STINK FOOT!

STINK FOOT, darlin'

Your STINK FOOT puts a hurt on my nose!

STINK FOOT! STINK FOOT! I ain't lyin',

Can you rinse it off, d'you suppose?"

Here Fido . . . Fido . . .

C'mere little puppy . . . bring the slippers

"Arf, arf, arf!" (crash-crumble-bump-bump-bump)

Heh heh heh . . . sick . . .

Well then Fido got up off the floor an' he rolled over

An' he looked me straight in the eye

An' you know what he said?

Once upon a time

Somebody say to me

(This is a dog talkin' now)

What is your Conceptual Continuity?

Well, I told him right then

(Fido said)

It should be easy to see

The crux of the biscuit

Is the Apostrophe(')

Well, you know

The man who was talkin' to the dog

Looked at the dog an' he said: (sort of staring in desbelief)

"You can't say that!"

He said:

"IT DOESN'T, 'n YOU CAN'T!

I WON'T, 'n IT DON'T!

IT HASN'T, IT ISN'T, IT EVEN AIN'T

'N IT SHOULDN'T . . .

IT COULDN'T!"

He told me NO NO NO!

I told him YES YES YES!

I said: "I do it all the time . . .

Ain't this boogie a mess!"

THE POODLE BY-EE-ITES

THE POODLE CHEWS IT

THE POODLE BY-EE-ITES

THE POODLE CHEWS IT

THE POODLE BY-EE-ITES

THE POODLE CHEWS IT

THE POODLE BY-EE-ITES

THE POODLE CHEWS IT

Funny thing is, I'm typically an "over-shower-er". :wacko: If I am at a bar with indoor smoking, I have to shower that night before going to bed. I love being squeaky clean. :D

It's just recently - since I've started working for myself and at home most of the time - that I find myself going a day or two without showering. :D

+1. It doesnt feel like yer gettin sweaty enough to require a shower but those microbes are feeding on something. After about 2 full days, workin from home, not showering, the deodorant stops working.

And on topic: My friends dad was a viietnam vet. He had Jungle Rot. You would walk into his house and ask what that smell was, even if his dad wasnt home. Theres no cure. That's gotta suck.

Try Gold Bond. What you really need to do is be pre-emptive about it. Once the stink is in the shoe, it's almost impossible to get rid of, but if you get new shoes, you can stop the stink from taking over.

Buy some new shoes and load up the insides with this: Gold Bond Foot Powder

Maximize your performance with Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder. It absorbs moisture, controls foot odor and odor-causing bacteria, provides maximum strength itch relief, and cools and soothes irritated skin.

Look for the foot powder under products here: http://www.goldbond.com/gold-bond-products.html

You can buy it at any pharmacy. But like I mentioned, it might not solve the problem on your old shoes completely, but will prevent new shoes from starting to smell for a long time.

:wacko:

Every f'n spring there's a stinky kid in the room.

Try Gold Bond. What you really need to do is be pre-emptive about it. Once the stink is in the shoe, it's almost impossible to get rid of, but if you get new shoes, you can stop the stink from taking over.

Buy some new shoes and load up the insides with this: Gold Bond Foot Powder

Look for the foot powder under products here: http://www.goldbond.com/gold-bond-products.html

You can buy it at any pharmacy. But like I mentioned, it might not solve the problem on your old shoes completely, but will prevent new shoes from starting to smell for a long time.

If you go the new shoe route, make sure that you buy a couple of pairs of shoes so that you can alternate days wearing them as well... I've found that to be helpful. At that point, you should also buy all new socks. And not all socks are equal... the material can do better or worse with the moisture in your feet. Ask the shoe-store manager which ones will work best with your nasty peds.

I'm kind of surprised that Al Qaeda hasn't recruited you yet. They could get you to take off your shoes during a long flight and distract everyone while your stench gets recirculated through the cabin.

Always wear clean fresh socks. If you are on your feet all day, consider changing to fresh socks after 8-10 hours.

Aftershowing, and before putting you socks on, get some Tinactin spray power and liberally apply to your bare feet, wouldn't hurt to spray some in your shoes as well at first.

If your shoes are really bad, just toss'm and get a new pair.

If your feet smell, there is bacteria and such growing, tinactin can kill it, but must be used every day.

Always wear clean fresh socks. If you are on your feet all day, consider changing to fresh socks after 8-10 hours.

Aftershowing, and before putting you socks on, get some Tinactin spray power and liberally apply to your bare feet, wouldn't hurt to spray some in your shoes as well at first.

If your shoes are really bad, just toss'm and get a new pair.

If your feet smell, there is bacteria and such growing, tinactin can kill it, but must be used every day.

Who are you and what have you done with H8?

Man, that sounds like a blast! :wacko:

He prefers the stank of poo to the odor of a man's foot. :D

Feet don't have a sex, there is only the foot. A foot is a beautiful thing. Doesn't matter if you have toenail fungus [what i like to call creamy filling], warts, [my version of those "dot" candies you get on paper strips], hang nails [tongue scratchers], hammer toes, missing a toe, dead skin [Parmesan cheese], etc. Feet rule.

:D He has a foot fetish.

Nothing better than watching a 71 year old blind Vietnamese jungle chick step on bugs barefoot while throwing toenails at you.