[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

so, my wife's new haircut looks like poop

SEC=UGA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was the 1st thing i thought of

me too--I actually at first thought the old thread had been bumped

Worst part. One of her coworkers won a day with Jessica Simpson next week and can bring a friend, asked her to go, so she will meet Jessica while she has bad hair.

Tell your wife that the news media might be there to take pictures and that she might not want to go. Tell her that you will be a gentleman and go in her place. Then comment that Jessica Simpson has nice hair.

me too--I actually at first thought the old thread had been bumped

+1

Tell your wife that the news media might be there to take pictures and that she might not want to go. Tell her that you will be a gentleman and go in her place. Then comment that Jessica Simpson has nice hair.

Just so I'm on the same page, are we trying to get him divorced or dead?

Edited by ChuckB

As soon as I read the title of this thread I thought to myself, "I hope SEC didn't tell her that her haircut looked terrible". Not a good move SEC. You can't say that and get off clean. I know from experience. LoL.

For example, I will tell you something not to say when your wife is pregnant. When my wife was pregnant she was always asking me to do everything. One day I got annoyed and said, "Holy sh!t, you're pregnant, not f'n dieing". As soon as I said it I looked at her and asked if I just said that out loud. Her look said it all. I just replied, "ok, let me have it".

"Did you get that hair cut of because it is hot? I know you are really fat and it will prob cut down on your sweat and body odor issues. I do have to tell you though that for a fat girl you sure don't sweat much anyhow. I guess laying on the couch eatin bonbons dont cause too much exertion"

:shaking my head: Have you learned nothing, grasshoppah??

No matter what she says about her appearance......or asks you about her appearance......the answer is....?? Anyone? Anyone?

Beuller??

A: "You look great, honey!"

The end. :wacko:

I was going to post something similar, but Bunz did it better with her typically humor and wit....! :D

NEVER, NEVER say you don't like the new haircut / hairstyle no matter how much you may want to tell the truth!!! It is the fastest way to find yourself in the doghouse! :D This is one area that it actually pays to lie.... she may know you are lying, but she will appreciate it regardless and it will keep you in her good graces. :D

Big mistake. But, in my defense, I was drunk.

If you figure out how to get that one to work let me know.

On the bright side, there are a lot of people in the world that would give anything for the worst part of their day to be a bad haircut. Pointing this out to her isn't a good idea (from experience). What I would point out is all the positive things...

Like what a great husband she has, etc. :wacko:

I may be in the same boat today. Wife went in this morning to, and I quote, "to get a new style".

Must......resist.......urge.......to........open.......my...........

big.........mouth..........later.

T minus an hour and a half. :wacko:

Yeah, keep the mouth shut. Run your fingers through it, tell her she looks sexy, and all that other crap.

I think I'm in the clear, when she picked me up from the bar last night she was still a little pissed. This morning however she is in a much better mood. I think knowing she's getting it "fixed" this morning is helping.

I'll be sober when she gets home this time, hopefully it'll go differently.

When comparing things, it is often best to focus on the positive - wow, you look great, but you look even better with long hair, or I think you look even better with long hair- or somesuch. Perhaps couple it with a display of affection, unless that would be unusual for you. You gotta sell it a little.

You can do this with clothes.

But if your face tells the true story, whatever you say ain't going to mean schit

Edited by Furd

Hopefully this little incident doesn't ruin Saturday night sex for you.

Yeah, I guess me saying, "honey, do you mind if I do you from behind, your hair is really kind of throwing me off", wouldn't be a good idea.

And it usually isn't saturdai night, typically it is before the UGA game starts... GO DAWGS!!!

When comparing things, it is often best to focus on the positive - wow, you look great, but you look even better with long hair, or I think you look even better with long hair- or somesuch. Perhaps couple it with a display of affection, unless that would be unusual for you. You gotta sell it a little.

You can do this with clothes.

But if your face tells the true story, whatever you say ain't going to mean schit

I have the worst poker face ever. She always knows exactly what I'm thinking. Often times, before I say something, she'll look at me and say "don't even think about saying it". The trouble is that I just can't resist. It's like dangling somerhing shiny in front of a tard and asking him not to grab it, it just can't be helped.

Yeah, I guess me saying, "honey, do you mind if I do you from behind, your hair is really kind of throwing me off", wouldn't be a good idea.

And it usually isn't saturdai night, typically it is before the UGA game starts... GO DAWGS!!!

This is perfect. Tell your wife:

"In honor of the Bulldogs, I would like to do it doggie style."

That should work. :wacko:

So when she gets home from getting it fixed, no matter what, you say it looks amazing (even if she looks like Dudley Moore instead of Demi Moore).

Then, you have to be subtle and say something like, "Now lets talk about that muffin top spilling out of the top of your jeans baby."

So when she gets home from getting it fixed, no matter what, you say it looks amazing (even if she looks like Dudley Moore instead of Demi Moore).

Then, you have to be subtle and say something like, "Now lets talk about that muffin top spilling out of the top of your jeans baby."

:wacko:

Yeah.....I don't think I'd go the route of handing her a wig...or a bag just before the "event" either. :D Just sayin'. :wacko:

So, she got it cut short, looks like sh it. She hates it, I agreed and now she's mad at me. Women are nuts. I offered to send her to the girl that used to cut her hair in Buckhead, since we moved she's been using another girl closer to home, but she's just in a pissy mood and taking it out on me.

Freaking, stupid ass women.

Carry on.

:wacko: Freakin Rookie :D

Okay, she got it fixed, I told her it looked great. She doesn't believe me, but she's not pissed.

Only problem is that now she is going to continue to go to the expensive girl that fixed it. Women are. Good at making you pay for your mistakes, lesson learned.

Here's another tip: only slightly less infuriating to a woman than saying that you don't like her new hairdo, is to not notice that she got her hair done at all. Always watch for signs that she is making an appointment, and then when you see even the faintest hint of something different, make sure you tell her how awesome it is. You don't have to go too over the top either... trust me, she'll just be grateful that you noticed something about her above the neckline.