[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OJ guilty!

Azazello1313

Dude, with him and Vick in Levenworth, Levenworth will surely win the prison football title. Now there just a Chris Henry and Tank Williams away from being able to take on an NFL team. In other reprts, it appears that Ray Carruth is Trying to get transferred from NC to Levenworth.

When they put the cuffs on him he winced with pain. Like their was someone watching that would feel pity for him. I wince in pain everytime I see those crime scene photos of his ex-wife and Goldman.

It is amazing that this "make up call" was so unbelievably minor compared to his previous crime, and this one will put him away for most of if not his entire remainder of his life. The other witnesses for the prosecution (particularly that Riccio) were real scum themselves, and yet I was rooting for them to put this scum behind bars.

This has been a strange and uncomfortable case IMO. It sems like it was way overblown in order to get back at OJ for obviously getting away with murder. My heart isn't breaking here for him or anything, but I think that if this were not OJ, that someone else would have gotten off with maybe 18 months in prison and then parole. I don't like that gotcha aspect of this... its like make up justice. Kinda like when an official blows a call during a football game, and then they make it up to the other team with another call going the other way.

This has been a strange and uncomfortable case IMO. It sems like it was way overblown in order to get back at OJ for obviously getting away with murder. My heart isn't breaking here for him or anything, but I think that if this were not OJ, that someone else would have gotten off with maybe 18 months in prison and then parole. I don't like that gotcha aspect of this... its like make up justice. Kinda like when an official blows a call during a football game, and then they make it up to the other team with another call going the other way.

That's the way life works sometimes though. No one ever said life (or the justice system for that matter) is completely fair, but for the most part they do get it right.

Yeah, it kinda like Al Capone terrorizing everyone for years and then finally go away for tax evasion.

Make up call.