[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

October 23

Big F'n Dave

Going to eat some more radioactive iodine next Thursday. They're gonna give me enough this time to kill my hyperactive thyroid. Fortunately, there's only a minimal risk of thyroid cancer, bladder cancer and leukemia from the treatment. :wacko: Not looking forward to this.

Good luck BFD.

I have been ignoring going back to have my thyroid ultrasound and subsequent fine need aspiration (cancer check) on the goiter I have on there. The first tests were inconclusive two years ago. I finally called last week to make an appointment and my endocronologist got a better opportunity in Pennsylvania apparently. He was great and now I have to find a new one. :wacko:

Do they end up quarantining you for a couple of days because of the high level of radiation?

Not necessarily quarantined, but no close physical contact so I have to sleep alone for 3-5 days. It's preferable for me to have access to my own bathroom with at least 3 flushes after each use. Use either disposable plates and silverware or wash mine separately. So, yeah, I'm gonna be a little radioactive. :D:wacko::D

Not necessarily quarantined, but no close physical contact so I have to sleep alone for 3-5 days. It's preferable for me to have access to my own bathroom with at least 3 flushes after each use. Use either disposable plates and silverware or wash mine separately. So, yeah, I'm gonna be a little radioactive. :D:wacko::D

Suh-weet...you'll be able to make your own cars and TVs.