[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leaves

i_am_the_swammi

Time to start filling our annual 75 bags of yard waste... :D

The only time I regret living in the woods... :wacko:

Rough.

Saw a nasty accident when driving to work this AM. Wet road, car slid off an embankment after coming down a hill and around a curve.

There was a sea of freshly fallen leaves on the road....

Folks, be careful this time of year....wet leaves offer no traction.

I just got in from shoveling leaves. It is amazing how heavy wet snow is, and then add in a bunch of wet leaves underneath. :wacko: Now I will have little piles every where when ever this poopy melts.

I'm confused. It appears that some of you are implying that the leaves fall off of trees and then by November, the trees appear to be no more than giant, dead sticks.

I have trees all over my yard and they are a beautiful green all year round*. Can someone please explain?

*On occasion during the latter summer and early fall months, we have little windstorms that blow the trees completely out of the ground. The leaves on these trees tend to fall off.

I'm confused. It appears that some of you are implying that the leaves fall off of trees and then by November, the trees appear to be no more than giant, dead sticks.

I have trees all over my yard and they are a beautiful green all year round*. Can someone please explain?

*On occasion during the latter summer and early fall months, we have little windstorms that blow the trees completely out of the ground. The leaves on these trees tend to fall off.

You can't be classified as a real man if you haven't performed some type of yardwork that doesn't consist of riding around and "cutting" the grass.

:wacko: