[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So I'm at a wedding in 'zona....

rocknrobn26

.. and the groom introduces me a a guy by the name of Brian Davis, who played for...

That's the first question?

And who made the last tackle of a famous Bear's running back, named...

second question....

In the year......

last question.

Pics to follow...I actually got to wear a Superbowl ring for about 2 minutes! :D:D:D:D:D:D:wacko:

What a great, nice guy.

.. and the groom introduces me a a guy by the name of Brian Davis, who played for...

And who made the last tackle of a famous Bear's running back, named...

second question....

In the year......

last question.

Pics to follow...I actually got to wear a Superbowl ring for about 2 minutes! :D:D:D:D:D:D:wacko:

What a great, nice guy.

Was he Mexican and did you use tongue?

.. and the groom introduces me a a guy by the name of Brian Davis, who played for... The Washington Redskins

And who made the last tackle of a famous Bear's running back, named... Walter Payton

second question....

In the year......1988

last question.

Pics to follow...I actually got to wear a Superbowl ring for about 2 minutes! :D:D:D:smash::D:D:wacko:

What a great, nice guy.

What do I win :D

Edited by Puddy

is that the Brian Davis thatplayed for the Skins?

the rest, i dunno

Yes!

What do I win :wacko:

"Payton's career ended with another loss to the Washington Redskins in the divisional round of the playoffs by the score of 21-17 on January 10, 1988." and Davis was the one to tackle him prior to a knee to end the game.

You get my never ending affection and a wet kiss with tongue the next time i see you! :D Are you mexican perchance??? :D

Yes!

"Payton's career ended with another loss to the Washington Redskins in the divisional round of the playoffs by the score of 21-17 on January 10, 1988." and Davis was the one to tackle him prior to a knee to end the game.

You get my never ending affection and a wet kiss with tongue the next time i see you! :D Are you mexican perchance??? :wacko:

You wore that guy's ring?

Did you...drop it in the toilet before returning it? :D:D:D

You wore that guy's ring?

Did you...drop it in the toilet before returning it? :D :D :D

YES!

NO! I have a lot of respect for all NFL players that show class. Someone had to have the last tackle on Sweetness, and frankly if it had to be anyone, it might have well have been Brian Davis!

Hey.... how many of you have met a player (team regardless) that would let YOU wear HIS SuperBowl ring???

I have never been an idol worshiper, regardless of what they did. But to meet a man, who by the way was a very nice, accommodating person, who played in the NFL for 7+ years, has a Super Bowl ring, and let some dibert like me put it on MY finger???

I just thought it was very cool of him to do it, that's all. :wacko:

This will sound like a lie but my wife ate breakfast THIS morning with David Diaz-Infante and wore his Superbowl ring. He paid for her Froot Loops. And no my wife isn't 12 years old.

This will sound like a lie but my wife ate breakfast THIS morning with David Diaz-Infante and wore his Superbowl ring. He paid for her Froot Loops. And no my wife isn't 12 years old.

I know the wife, but don't know the player. I must be at the wrong website...

I held Walt Anderson's superbowl ring. They give them to the refs, and he officiated the Ravens/Giants superbowl.

Waiting for Seahawk fans to reply to this post :wacko: