[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ever watch a movie and hear something stupid that is so funny that you laugh your ass off?

Skippy

I honestly don't know why but while watching Get Smart this quote stuck me as so funny that here I sit a few days later and can still laugh pretty good when I say it to my wife. Any other lines that you found in a movie that were just too funny?

"Maxwell Smart: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

The Chief: I don't know. Were you thinking, "Holy manure, holy manure, a swordfish almost went through my head"? If so, then yes. "

I honestly don't know why but while watching Get Smart this quote stuck me as so funny that here I sit a few days later and can still laugh pretty good when I say it to my wife. Any other lines that you found in a movie that were just too funny?

The Chief: I don't know. Were you thinking, "Holy manure, holy manure, a swordfish almost went through my head"? If so, then yes. "

We just saw that movie and that was a GREAT line.

That one killed me too. :wacko:

Just watched it for the 3rd time this weekend. Kids loved it too.

If you're off center, I'm a tangent! :wacko:

Figger that out, non-geeks! :D

tangent is touching the edge perpendicular to the center of curvature.

And you are normal only if you are perpendicular to tangent. :D

Edited by Big John

tangent is touching the edge perpendicular to the center of curvature.

And you are normal only if you are perpendicular to tangent. :wacko:

Congratulations, BJ. That's probably the nerdiest thing you've ever written here at the Huddle. :D:D

A funny line in a very so-so movie. I am surprised so many people liked the new Get Smart. I found it pretty unfunny and uninvolving, and I liked the cast.

I was just the opposite with Get Smart. I had zero interest in watching it and figured it would really suck. To my surprise I enjoyed it. Not the best movie of the year but one that I didn't think that I would like but was happy and found a few spots that really made me laugh.

Good DVD flick, IMHO.

Airplane

Dr. Rumack

What was it we had for dinner tonight?

Elaine Dickinson

Well, we had a choice: steak or fish.

Dr. Rumack

Yes, yes, I remember, I had lasagna.

"I think I want it" among others in Walk Hard-Dewey Cox

:wacko: The scenes where Tim Meadows describes the drugs they were doing and How Dewey shouldnt try them were hilarious