[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Careful what you say...

detlef

a 13 year old whomper was tagged in an image.

uh, you won't want to miss this ... i don't have the words.

ah yes. Tagging..One of the great joys of facebook. Thanks for the alert :wacko:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my friends on facebook , is the son of the owner of the company I used to work for .... Their family is worth about 6 billion ( I am serious ) and I now wonder if I should have done this .... I don't think he needs to know I got drunk last night and ate sushi or that I just finished vaccuuming my house and am dead tired

Then again so what ... He should know one of his ex employees likes single malt scotch , raw fish and wishes he had a Dyson

Edited by isleseeya

One of my friends on facebook , is the son of the owner of the company I used to work for .... Their family is worth about 6 billion ( I am serious ) and I now wonder if I should have done this .... I don't think he needs to know I got drunk last night and ate sushi or that I just finished vaccuuming my house and am dead tired

Then again so what ... He should know one of his ex employees likes single malt scotch , raw fish and wishes he had a Dyson

Ask him if he has ever heard of the term "sit and spin". If he answerers yes, only then, could you ever appreciate the terminology.

I signed up on Facebook a couple of weeks ago. Ummm, it's really kinda gay. Mainly a place for people to show off their spawn.

i admit that i am guilty of this. in my defense, i have had a lot of friends badger me about sending them pics of my daughter. this gives me a central place to post them where people can either view the pics... or not.

How do you put your Huddle name in your profile?

Go to the huddle tailgate crew page, state which Huddler you are in the wall posts, and the group admin will add it for you.

ETA: Newbie doooosh. :wacko:

Edited by Hugh 0ne

I'm going to try to upload pictures of my new Grand Niece this weekend, if I can figure all this out. It's not my spawn, but it's still a squishy baby and I know how you homos people seem to all enjoy posting pictures of small humanoids. I haven't logged in in about 2 weeks so gotta remember my password. :wacko:

ETA...phaaaaaags.

I'm going to try to upload pictures of my new Grand Niece this weekend, if I can figure all this out. It's not my spawn, but it's still a squishy baby and I know how you homos people seem to all enjoy posting pictures of small humanoids. I haven't logged in in about 2 weeks so gotta remember my password. :D

ETA...phaaaaaags.

:wacko: You leave Brittany cliaz alo-ho-hoooone! :D

So if I understand correctly, facebook is a place to connect with online friends. Discuss stuff like FF and life.

Don't you guys already do that here? Or is it a more secret society?

So if I understand correctly, facebook is a place to connect with online friends. Discuss stuff like FF and life.

Don't you guys already do that here? Or is it a more secret society?

Do you know the secret handshake? :unzips:

I'm going to try to upload pictures of my new Grand Niece this weekend, if I can figure all this out. It's not my spawn, but it's still a squishy baby and I know how you homos people seem to all enjoy posting pictures of small humanoids. I haven't logged in in about 2 weeks so gotta remember my password. :wacko:

ETA...phaaaaaags.

I'm pretty sure I requested you as a friend like 2 weeks ago. I must not be cool enough.