[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Superbowl Parties

nuke'em ttg

Where - Homefield or Visitor: Visitor

Attendance How many: Not sure, probably less than 15

What Food ya doin: BBQ or pizza delivery, depending on weather

What Drink: Beer and whiskey

Pick a Winner: Heart says 'zona, head says Pittsburgh.

:wacko:

Edited by darin3

Where - Homefield or Visitor

Attendance How many-

What Food ya doin:

What Drink:

Pick a Winner:

:D

Where: We go to my wife's best friend's party every year.

How Many: Probably 40 to 50 counting all the kids

Food: Everything. My wife's friends are a mixed bag. There'll be Jews, Mexicans, blacks, Koreans, rednecks and hippies who will all bring one of their best dishes in an attempt to out do everyone else. It's delicious.

Drink: I'll splurge and drink 3 or 4 of those Mexican Cokes. They have a great bar at their house so I like toflip through the book and make drinks for everyone.

They've got the complete Rock Band or Guitar Hero thing with drums, a guitar,bass and microphone. Our halftime show is the grown ups vs. the teenagers. :wacko:

Winner: I'm rooting for Arizona so that pretty much seals it for the Steelers.

It's a great day.

Where - Homefield or Visitor - Visitor - PEDRO's house

Attendance How many- 15-20

What Food ya doin: Everyone brings something and the host usually has ribs, brisket, pulled pork

What Drink: - extensive bar....mostly beer for me (I hope)

Pick a Winner: - Steelers (hopefully by less than 7)

We always play Hold 'em as well. First game pops off around 4:15

Where - Homefield or Visitor--visitor, at my sister's house which is right down the road from Deion Sanders--I'll keep an eye out for what's going on there, too

Attendance How many-35

What Food ya doin: chili, assortment of dips, stuffed jalapenos

What Drink: beer, wine and Belvedere Vodka (scored some for $30/bottle here in Longview)

Pick a Winner: Steelers

Where - Homefield or Visitor - homefield

Attendance How many- about 20-25

What Food ya doin: deli sandwiches, chips, dip, popcorn, peanuts, homemade chocolate chip cookies, etc.

What Drink: beer, soda, wine

Pick a Winner: Arizona (Hey, I can dream, can't I?!?!)

Watching the game with my three roommates, at our house, eatin casserole n chips, drinkin water and we in Seattle are hoping for a massive flu bug to ravage the teams and cancel the game. (which do we hate more, the division rival or the team that got their 5th ring at our expense?)

I'm sorry, but I absolutely DESPISE Super Bowl parties. Everybody yaps all game long until the commercial breaks. I went over ten years without hearing one second of audio from the game itself. I can't ever get a seat, sometimes I can't see the tv if I do, and I'm tired of standing up for four hours when I take the game more seriously than just about everybody else there. I decided when the Seahawks played that I would watch the game with no more than five people, and no women allowed. I've been watching them like that for the past three years and have found the whole experience to be much, much more enjoyable. To me, the Super Bowl is about a game between the best two teams, and the winner is the champion. The spectacle that it has turned into drives me nuts. I haven't turned on the 4-letter in almost two weeks now, hoping to not be sick of this game by the time it actually starts. Almost there!

Where - Homefield or Visitor - Homefield

Attendance How many- Approx 8-10 (4-6 teenagers)

What Food ya doin: Veggie tray, meat tray, cheese tray, fruit tray, chips, my dip, corned beef, salad, cole slaw, baked beans, cucumbers/onions, shrimps, cinnamon rolls w/and/wo raisins, deviled eggs and maybe call-in pizza.

What Drink: Soda for the teenagers and my daughter, beer for my boy who is up here working in BC and had dropped down for the game, milk and Bailey's for the son-in-law, Khaluha/coffee for me.

Pick a Winner: Son is HUGH Pitt fan, the rest of us don't care. LOL

ETA: And as usual, everyone will be here to watch the game and talk during commercials.

Edited by skylive5

Where - Homefield

Attendance How many- 6 and some dumb baby upstairs locked in a bedroom

What Food ya doin: Pulled pork, beef on weck, veggie tray, chili, sausage bread, lil' smokies, crab dip, nuts, chips, dips, brownines. :wacko: that's alot of food for 6, annyone in the neighborhood?

What Drink: Rohrbachs Scotch Ale, jaeger bombs, and Irish car bombs

How- 50" Pioneer Plasma

Pick a Winner: Cardinals

:D

We keep it under 10 cause everyone must have a good seat.

Where - Homefield or Visitor Visitor

Attendance How many- 25 including kids

What Food ya doin: assorted. The guys whose house I am going to is spanish so we usually have some Pernil as well as the usual wings and sandwiches type stuff

What Drink: A few Beers . My daughters are coming so I wont be drinking much. A beer or 2 early in the day. I am driving

Pick a Winner: Cardinals 34-20

I'm sorry, but I absolutely DESPISE Super Bowl parties. Everybody yaps all game long until the commercial breaks. I went over ten years without hearing one second of audio from the game itself. I can't ever get a seat, sometimes I can't see the tv if I do, and I'm tired of standing up for four hours when I take the game more seriously than just about everybody else there. I decided when the Seahawks played that I would watch the game with no more than five people, and no women allowed. I've been watching them like that for the past three years and have found the whole experience to be much, much more enjoyable. To me, the Super Bowl is about a game between the best two teams, and the winner is the champion. The spectacle that it has turned into drives me nuts. I haven't turned on the 4-letter in almost two weeks now, hoping to not be sick of this game by the time it actually starts. Almost there!

My TiVohere at the house will be running in case it is a good game.

Watching the game with my three roommates, at our house, eatin casserole n chips, drinkin water and we in Seattle are hoping for a massive flu bug to ravage the teams and cancel the game. (which do we hate more, the division rival or the team that got their 5th ring at our expense?)

Where - Homefield

Attendance How many- 18 so far

What Food ya doin: ribs, ham & turkey sammiches, queso, wings, sweet chex mix, 7 layer dip

What Drink: just soda at our house

Pick a Winner: Steelers, but I'd love to see the Cards pull it off

You sir...... :wacko:

Where -local sports bar

Attendance - seating capacity 250 ($25 per seat and I got a bar seat in a numbered draw of the hat)

What Food - Ribeye steak sandwich is included with the cost

What Drink: $10 in drinks included but rounds will be flying around the bar all night

This bar is a Steeler fan mecha. As fate would have it, I get to sit in Steeler country lol. I'll be pissing off Steeler fans all game rooting for my boy Kurt.

:wacko: BOOOOOOOO!!!

Where - Pizza Place in Berwyn ($165, includes a $100 square, food before the game, at the half and after the game, 3 raffles after game, usually a LCD, plus all and anything you want to drink from 4:30pm til the end of the game) Been doing this for ~18 years.

Attendance How many- 100+

What Food ya doin: Pizza and Beef samiches before, pasta and salad at the half, and make your own samich after.

What Drink: Open Bar

Pick a Winner: Pitt 27 AZ 23

Where - Pizza Place in Berwyn ($165, includes a $100 square, food before the game, at the half and after the game, 3 raffles after game, usually a LCD, plus all and anything you want to drink from 4:30pm til the end of the game) Been doing this for ~18 years.

Attendance How many- 100+

What Food ya doin: Pizza and Beef samiches before, pasta and salad at the half, and make your own samich after.

What Drink: Open Bar

Pick a Winner: Pitt 27 AZ 23

Very nice. I forgot to add we have a halftime raffle as well. Some pretty good stuff too if I remember correctly. A couple autographed jersey's and footballs I think.

Where - Homefield

Attendance How many- 8 to 10 showing up around 2pm...just finished setting up the living room "stage" to play rock band 2 (xbox 360) until game time

What Food ya doin: Mini burgers, chicken nuggets, home made stromboli, shrimp, chips, dip, nuts, candy, girl scout cookies

What Drink: soda

How: 51" HDTV

Pick a Winner: Would love to see Arizona win

Hope everyone enjoys the game!

Where - Homefield

Attendance How many-10

What Food ya doin: Brats, Teriyaki Beer, My signature Scoop Dip, and Sweet and Spicy Meatballs

What Drink: Beer, Soda, water

Pick a Winner: Cards in an Upset

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy