[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drugs are bad

bushwacked

If Michael Phelps wants to pour alcohol into his face, smoke the Josh Gordon like a cigarette and fornicate with various loose women before beating the world's pants off at swimming, shouldn't we as a nation stand behind him? I mean, Christ, if he was anymore American, he'd be out fighting crime with a talking bald eagle for a sidekick. But then how would other nations know we dominate at the breast stroke? You gotta think these things through

I thought this was more than funny.....

I wish I could grab every 13-15 yr old kid that looks at this site and beat his freaken ass. God knows if I had a dad when I was that age....SOB.

This poopy pisses me off when its handed down so nonchalantly.

I had my fun I admit it. lovely I had my fun lmao. But I'd give it all back to know what I know now.

hahahahahahahahhaahhahahah....SB drunk talking...you suckers!!!!

:wacko::D:D:D:D:D

I can honestly say that Micheal Phelps smoking bongs does not negatively or positively affect my opinion of him in any way.

Can our government get out of this recession simply by legalizing pot, not spending billions on fighting it, and putting a 75 cent tax on 4 packs of pinner joints down at the circle K?

I can honestly say that Micheal Phelps smoking bongs does not negatively or positively affect my opinion of him in any way.

Can our government get out of this recession simply by legalizing pot, not spending billions on fighting it, and putting a 75 cent tax on 4 packs of pinner joints down at the circle K?

I don't know about the legalize and tax thing, but I'd be fine with just stop spending money incarcerating, prosecuting, and "fighting" pot in general (haven't smoked in years and did have some negative affects for me personally but that is just anecdotal). Maybe just decriminalize it so its a minor offense and the cops can try to fight things like meth. Spending billions of dollars fighting something that is fairly harmless seems wasteful.

because he's an idiot

this is the most accurate statement in the article.

dude is not young like some teenager, he's 23. surely he has some handlers around him given all of the mega endorsements he's landed. surely at 23 he understands the opportunity he has to role model for others. and surely, if he wants to indulge, he could find a more discreet way vs. rolling into college parties and taking open hits on bongs.

freakin' idiotic. at least he did own up, which the article called the dumb thing to do ... man, personal responsiblity is in the crapper these days isn't it?

i'm hoping he loses major $$$ as a result of this.

On Phelps, give the kid a break. He has spent more time in the pool in the last 18 years than most people have spent in their beds. Can't he go to party and have a little fun? Of course, if he's going to take million for purporting to have a squeaky clean reputation, that's on him.

As for the legalization issue, I've been thinking about that one a lot lately. Economically, it has probably never made more sense. Increased tax revenues, new beaurocratic jobs, smaller prison populations, renewed hopes for the small american farmer, undercut the profit margin of drug cartels and terrorists...

On Phelps, give the kid a break. He has spent more time in the pool in the last 18 years than most people have spent in their beds. Can't he go to party and have a little fun? Of course, if he's going to take million for purporting to have a squeaky clean reputation, that's on him.

As for the legalization issue, I've been thinking about that one a lot lately. Economically, it has probably never made more sense. Increased tax revenues, new beaurocratic jobs, smaller prison populations, renewed hopes for the small american farmer, undercut the profit margin of drug cartels and terrorists...

agree with everything in your second paragraph. for phelps and any other celeb, how stupid can you be?? everyone has camera phones these days!! you have to be careful what you do when your income is based on your reputation!!!!!!!!

He needs to learn that bathroom doors have locks. Never trust a stoner with a cell phone lmao. Cmon!!

I just want a plant in my house, you can pay your taxes.

How would you know?

well, let's see. don't do drugs in public. tell anyone that asks that you should not do drugs. done. in the area of drugs, he's now a role model.

i do these things every day.

give me millions of dollars in endorsements and i'll keep doing those things, only i'll be insanely rich and take lots of vacations.

haven't smoked in years and did have some negative affects for me personally but that is just anecdotal

Yeah, I don't smoke anymore either, and it probably wasn't the best thing in the world for me, but it didn't do me any worse than alcohol, and certainly not worse than cigarettes.

I don't know anyone that messed their lives up on pot that wouldn't have messed it up just as bad without it.

I would never share my Josh Gordon with someone with those kinds of lungs.

:wacko: Awesome.

Maybe Josh Gordon ain't that bad anymore and it's time to legalize it like alcohol?

I remember the day when two local candidates held a debate on the campus that I was at. Question #2 came from the stoner asking when they were going to legalize Josh Gordon.

I would never share my Josh Gordon with someone with those kinds of lungs.

:wacko:

Yeah, I don't smoke anymore either, and it probably wasn't the best thing in the world for me, but it didn't do me any worse than alcohol, and certainly not worse than cigarettes.

I don't know anyone that messed their lives up on pot that wouldn't have messed it up just as bad without it.

Amen.

Why is everyone so freakin' crazy about pot? Who are you to day what I put in my body as long as I don't harm you?