[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

life

dmarc117

rat race= daily city grind?

i used to laugh at the ski bums when i would visit my bro in steamboat. they worked and saved in order to buy a ski pass. they had fun, enjoyed life. now most of them may take it to the extreme, but they had it right.

I recently just got back from spending two weeks in the Philippines. No boss, no clock, no dress code. It was the most free I've been able to think in about a decade. If you need a recharge, go 3rd world. I can't wait til I save enough money to be able to clock out of this "rat race" and live outside of corporate constraints for the rest of my life.

Life is an excellent show. Damian Lewis = great actor.

+1

...but why do this insist on putting up against American Idol and Lost? There has to be a better time slot for it.

..not to hijack. :D

Yes, life sucks, and then we die. I recently got engaged so I am beginning to see the end of days on a very personal level. :wacko:

-DD21

Yep...sucks if you ain't lying cheating and stealing.

What if I'm doing all that and it still sucks sometimes? I'm pretty sure they don't let you keep a sales job if you aren't doing some mixture of the above.

Edited by Square

Yes, life sucks, and then we die. I recently got engaged so I am beginning to see the end of days on a very personal level. :D

-DD21

Engaged isn't too much different and the momentum of marriage will get you through the few speed bumps. If you've lived with your chick already, you know what you are getting into (once you come to terms with the money & in-law type issues). The real speed bump happens with kids. :wacko:

I see a hugh problem these days...especially with teenagers and people in their younger 20's that I didn't notice in people when I was younger and were at the same age...

people seem to be miserable until something good happens when it should really be the other way around....surface happiness is almost extinct anymore because it seems that everyone wants to be a superstar in life instead of being a role player....

"know yer damn role" - The Rock

I'm not in the race, I went off track and now just live for the things that make life enjoyable. Babies, boobs, boats and booze.

In that order? :wacko: