[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Good News thread

whomper

we are at disneyland with our 4-year-old daughter and my parents. it's our daughter's first visit and we're having a blast. this morning we had "breakfast with ariel" and my daughter got to meet ariel, belle, cinderella, snow white and sleeping beauty (i listed them in order of hotness). oh man, that was like heaven for our girl. she even had them all sign her autograph book, which was awesome, except for the fake number ariel left me. :wacko:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Free Skate Night at the local rink. . .man was it a good time. Showed off all my retro moves, wore my black tights. . .even did the glitter on my face.

Good times!!!

:wacko::D Nice

My son threw a complete game, 2 hit shut out last night against our arch rival. All those evenings in the back yard are beginning to pay off.

Sweet. How old is he ?

we are at disneyland with our 4-year-old daughter and my parents. it's our daughter's first visit and we're having a blast. this morning we had "breakfast with ariel" and my daughter got to meet ariel, belle, cinderella, snow white and sleeping beauty (i listed them in order of hotness). oh man, that was like heaven for our girl. she even had them all sign her autograph book, which was awesome, except for the fake number ariel left me. :wacko:

Was this at Ariel's Grotto in California Adventure? Have you tried dinner at Goofy's Kitchen? Girl's obviously like Ariel;s Grotto a lot as you meet all of the prinecesses... Goofy;s kitchen has a lot of the other characters, not neccessarily Mickey, etc., but when we went fo m son;s 4th Chip n Dale, etc. types were there. it is buffet style food, though admittedly was not that bad.

Sweet. How old is he ?

Turned 16 in December. He's a sophomore in H.S. Pretty good athlete. He beat me for the first time in one on one a couple days ago, although I blame that on my newly aquired taste for Blue Moon.

BTW: Big John, you amaze me. How did you know his age. Have I posted it here before?

This Friday is my b-day so Mrs. Fries, Small Fry and myself are going to Disney Word to take advantage of my free pass. We'll also be going to Seaworld as my son LOVES fish thanks to Finding Nemo.

Also, as an early b-day present my wife gave me a little stick with a plus sign on it!! I'm going to be a daddy again!!

Turned 16 in December. He's a sophomore in H.S. Pretty good athlete. He beat me for the first time in one on one a couple days ago, although I blame that on my newly aquired taste for Blue Moon.

BTW: Big John, you amaze me. How did you know his age. Have I posted it here before?

:wacko:yes

This Friday is my b-day so Mrs. Fries, Small Fry and myself are going to Disney Word to take advantage of my free pass. We'll also be going to Seaworld as my son LOVES fish thanks to Finding Nemo.

Also, as an early b-day present my wife gave me a little stick with a plus sign on it!! I'm going to be a daddy again!!

:wacko: God bless Biggie. Great news

Congratulations. And happy B-day.

Congrats and happy birthday.

Congrats!

Was this at Ariel's Grotto in California Adventure? Have you tried dinner at Goofy's Kitchen? Girl's obviously like Ariel;s Grotto a lot as you meet all of the prinecesses... Goofy;s kitchen has a lot of the other characters, not neccessarily Mickey, etc., but when we went fo m son;s 4th Chip n Dale, etc. types were there. it is buffet style food, though admittedly was not that bad.

yup, ariel's grotto. as far as characters go, that one was the best. she got to visit with all the princesses and talk to them, and there weren't a ton of other tables to compete with. food was so-so. this morning we did breakfast with minnie. opposite experience -- the characters were so-so (minnie, tigger, chip, capt hook and eeyore) but food (breakfast buffet) was pretty good. man, though, what a racket those character meals are.