[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you were the POTUS and you could invade one country...

muck

I think I'm right in saying that China has never won a war in their entire 3000 year history, apart from taking over Tibet, which doesn't count.

ETA: Most would consider their war with India in 1962 to be a victory, so strike that comment.

listen to me.....you dont want to play an away game against china!!!!

China would kick our ass. They don't have any limp wristed liberals to protest the war, and undermine our leadership.

Go back to China, Commie. I happen to love this country even if you do think that China is better than us.

Why do you hate America?

Go back to China, Commie. I happen to love this country even if you do think that China is better than us.

Why do you hate America?

I don't think China is better, I'm not a commie. I just think that as a nation we have grown weak, and lost our resolve. I believe it it came down to it, China would kick our ass, not because their soldiers are better than ours, not because their technology is better than ours, but because their resolve is better than ours.

I don't think China is better, I'm not a commie. I just think that as a nation we have grown weak, and lost our resolve. I believe it it came down to it, China would kick our ass, not because their soldiers are better than ours, not because their technology is better than ours, but because their resolve is better than ours.

define "resolve"

listen to me.....you dont want to play an away game against china!!!!

Now where was it that I heard sumthin about getting involved in a land war in Asia and messin with Sicilians when death is on the line?

I'd like to be the first to vote none. Bad idea all the way around. China isn't going to just let us have Russian natural resources assuimg that's the choice. I'm sure China would love to have a first round-bye to then take on the winner of USA vs. Russia.

If I had to pick one, probably Venezuela. I would then hope Venezuela is too far from Russia and China for them to fight us for it.

China would kick our ass. They don't have any limp wristed liberals to protest the war, and undermine our leadership.

China and the U.S. actually have an equal number of active+reserve Army personnel. Our Air Force inventory is double the size of China's. If it were a "conventional" war, we'd be the favorite.

However, China could press a few buttons and shut down our entire government grid. I can only hope our U.S. hackers have achieved the same level of infiltration. :wacko: