[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Curse you Darin......

Big Country

Jaeger Bombs sure are tasty...... damn you and our trips to The Huddle bar to visit Nicole. I can no longer go out without having one or a few of these tasty delights.

:wacko:IDEA: take Nicole on the road ta WCOFF ta tend to everyones needs

Add Goldschlager to that comment as well. :wacko:

There is a shot called Liquid Crack which is Rumplemintze, Jaeger , and Goldschlager........Pure evil.

Jaeger Bombs sure are tasty...... damn you and our trips to The Huddle bar to visit Nicole. I can no longer go out without having one or a few of these tasty delights.

Im curious how it was served to you. Is it all in one shot glass ? Some people make us pour the Jaeger shot seperately and drop it into a full glass of Red Bull like you would with a Dr. Pepper

Im curious how it was served to you. Is it all in one shot glass ? Some people make us pour the Jaeger shot seperately and drop it into a full glass of Red Bull like you would with a Dr. Pepper

That's the proper way to do it... well, sorta. Half-ish pint glass of Red Bull and a separate shot of Jaeger.

I've seen the ingredients put into a rocks glass together, too. The point of being a "bomb" is "shot glass inside pint glass", as I understand it.

That's the proper way to do it... well, sorta. Half-ish pint glass of Red Bull and a separate shot of Jaeger.

I've seen the ingredients put into a rocks glass together, too. The point of being a "bomb" is "shot glass inside pint glass", as I understand it.

sounds like the ghey version of a boiler-maker

That's the way they are the best. We do have one bar that just pours it all together in one glass.

Many of the bars now have special plastic glasses where its all one glass....a shot size portion in the middle for the yaggy, and then the outside you pour the red bull in up to the rim of the center section.

Edited by BillyBalata

There is a shot called Liquid Crack which is Rumplemintze, Jaeger , and Goldschlager........Pure evil.

+1

I've taken down a couple of those in my time... although we called it a "Dead Nazi." On my 21st B-day, I had one of those, followed by a "Three Wisemen Gone Hunting" a few minutes later... Jack, Jim Beam, Johnny Walker, and Wild Turkey. Add in a cement mixer and a few other shots I don't remember and, needless to say, I was projectile vomiting across the men's room within the hour.

Any drink that involves full shots of three or more different types of hard alcohol is just plain wrong. :wacko:

Take a shot glass. Take a dirty bar rag (the cloth, not the female). Wring the bar rag out into the shot glass. Consume.

:wacko:

:D I just saw that when I googled it

A shooter made by dumping the contents of the bar mat (where you make various drinks) into a shot glass.

For his 21st birthday, Jim's friends ordered him a New Jersey Turnpike, which made him vomit.

Edited by whomper

+1

I've taken down a couple of those in my time... although we called it a "Dead Nazi." On my 21st B-day, I had one of those, followed by a "Three Wisemen Gone Hunting" a few minutes later... Jack, Jim Beam, Johnny Walker, and Wild Turkey. Add in a cement mixer and a few other shots I don't remember and, needless to say, I was projectile vomiting across the men's room within the hour.

Any drink that involves full shots of three or more different types of hard alcohol is just plain wrong. :wacko:

:D so true. I knew of the wise men but not gone hunting :D That pretty cool. A few others I have seen but havent made

Liquid cocaine

Rumpleminze , Jaeger, 151

The most popular ones i have poured in my brief tenure

Straight chilled Patron

Soco and Lime

Red Headed slut- Jaeger/Peach schnapps/Cranberry