[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

sarah

dmarc117

Stevie Nicks has it right.

Wait a minute baby...

Stay with me awhile

Said youd give me light

But you never told be about the fire

Drowning in the sea of love

Where everyone would love to drown

And now its gone

It doesnt matter anymore

When you build your house

Call me home

Meh, too many words, can you summarize in one sentence? TIA.

Sure...

"She has alienated those closest to her, is the rube we thought she was, and her selection as the Republican VP nominee may go down in history as one of the biggest political gaffes of all-time....but she is hot."

Sure...

"She has alienated those closest to her, is the rube we thought she was, and her selection as the Republican VP nominee may go down in history as one of the biggest political gaffes of all-time....but she is hot."

Meh. Too many words. Can you summaraize in 1 syllable ?

Oh and the pictures. My first thought was like Swammi. Actually that wasnt my first thought. My first thought took 38 seconds to get rid of. My 2nd thought was like swammi that I didnt like the flag pic. She is hot though. School teacher hot is something I am a fan of.

Edited by whomper

Oh and the pictures. My first thought was like Swammi. Actually that wasnt my first thought. My first thought took 38 seconds to get rid of. My 2nd thought was like swammi that I didnt like the flag pic. She is hot though. School teacher hot is something I am a fan of.

You betcha!

:wacko:

"I used to joke around with John McCain during the campaign about coming jogging with me. And once I asked him what his favorite exercise was, and he said, 'I go wading.' Wading. He lives on a creek in Arizona, so he goes wading. That cracked me up."

She also got cracked up over Bob Dole's proclivity to never give her a high-five with his right hand.

"For some reason, he always gave me high-fives with his left hand. Must be a midwestern thing. After a while I just started calling him 'Lefty'--although I'll note that he didn't seem to happy about that... probably because he didn't want anybody to think that he was anything but a right-wing conservative."

She also got cracked up over Bob Dole's proclivity to never give her a high-five with his right hand.

She really said that about Dole? That is hilarious. If true, she is almost as stupid as Biden.