[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hayden Panettiere to be nude in new film...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20288724,00.html

Hayden Panettiere isn't afraid to bare it all – at least not on set.

"If I can't flaunt it at 20, come on!" Panettiere said while promoting her new film I Love You, Beth Cooper, in theaters July 10. "I mean I might as well show it now."

In the movie, Panettiere plays unattainable Beth Cooper, a high school cheerleader and the object of dorky Denis Cooverman's (played by Paul Rust) affection, and in one locker room scene, the actress drops her towel.

"It didn't bother me much," Panettiere said of shooting the "reveal." "I think when the person who's doing it gets all uncomfortable and shy, then it's other people around who get more uncomfortable because they're uncomfortable. I mean I was fine – everyone was really professional."

Even so, Panettiere said she still deals with body image issues.

"The older I get, the more comfortable I get with it," she added, "but I still have my days where I don't feel great ... and I'm having my fat day where I have to put something baggy on and sweatpants. Or just with the way people perceive me. I have plenty of insecurities."

But she tries to maintain a healthy lifestyle, she said. "I have the body that I have and that's not going to change," she said. "I try to stay as healthy as I can."

Panettiere now is gearing up for season four of Heroes, which returns to NBC in late September.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&...mp;aq=f&oq=

Tell me you were on-set and you'll be my Hero.

:wacko:

If I were on this set, you all would have known trust me. Never-the-less, its very unlikely and extremely rare that nudity and sex scenes are ever NOT closed sets. Only mandatory personal are ever allowed onto these sets. I'm not mandatory in most cases :D

Anyone that can look at this 'candid' picture of Hayden and claim that she is not attractive is :wacko: , in my opinion.

:D

Yea, I could understand how she isn't in the Megan Fox/Jessica Alba category, but some people are acting like she's Kelly Clarkson.