[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dooshey, Extra-Dooshey or not Dooshey enough?

wiegie

well it kinda dependa what you are talking about. chrysler pacifica? yeah. but like a bmw x3/x5 or an acura MDX/RDX? no, those are sweet rides. and there ain't nothing wrong with wagons either.

Word. I got an Acura MDX for the Mrs and while it's on the small side to be comfy to me, it runs like a stripe-assed ape at high rpms - and she really loves it.

We had a Dodge minivan before that and it was a terrific vehicle for moving a lot of small kids around. We had it for 8 years and never had the total of 1 $42 problem with it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm behind a minivan at a stop light this weekend and what do you know....it's a Toyota Sienna. Now, I'd never heard or seen one because I don't pay attention to ugliness on the road. It was some extremely gay light greenish color last seen when I puked too many straight tequila shots shown here as the last pic...Silver Pine Mica. It was loaded with Obama stickers and other crap like I care about your hobbies and where you vacation and how many dumbass children you have. I passed them before they even got across the intersection since even bicycles were passing this underpowered Jap engineering that you could fit 28 dead American soldiers in after you force-marched and bayonetted them. The exhaust made a whine of 12 babies crying...or that could've just been the cargo. I looked into their eyes and the parents were laughing about spending all their children's money on junk they'd never need while the kids were in the back crying knowing they'd have a lifetime of debt and regret.

Wiegie, it's calling your name.

So, I'm behind a minivan at a stop light this weekend and what do you know....it's a Toyota Sienna. Now, I'd never heard or seen one because I don't pay attention to ugliness on the road. It was some extremely gay light greenish color last seen when I puked too many straight tequila shots shown here as the last pic...Silver Pine Mica. It was loaded with Obama stickers and other crap like I care about your hobbies and where you vacation and how many dumbass children you have. I passed them before they even got across the intersection since even bicycles were passing this underpowered Jap engineering that you could fit 28 dead American soldiers in after you force-marched and bayonetted them. The exhaust made a whine of 12 babies crying...or that could've just been the cargo. I looked into their eyes and the parents were laughing about spending all their children's money on junk they'd never need while the kids were in the back crying knowing they'd have a lifetime of debt and regret.

Wiegie, it's calling your name.

ok, this post pushed me over the edge

:crossesfingersandhopesmanageracceptsbidthatis$1000overMSRP:

think it's really great that weigie has a big family, I don't have the patience for that many kids, but my sis has 5 and she has a minivan which is definitely what is needed for 4+ kids...I just have 2 kids so a sedan is good for me, leased in May an ES350 w/ navi, chrome wheels, sirius radio for NFL radio access all for 38.5K, great money factor at .00085, only paid 1.25% sales tax due to sales tax credit promo. Payment higher than my previous car, but insurance savings really narrowed the gap.

think it's really great that weigie has a big family, I don't have the patience for that many kids, but my sis has 5 and she has a minivan which is definitely what is needed for 4+ kids...I just have 2 kids

I only have 2 kids too--I just have always wanted to buy a minivan.

:wacko:

We only have 2 kids, but my wife wants a van. We can get around, but we can't take friends, parents, or kid's friends with us.

But I don't want a minivan, I want a conversion van. Curtains, airbrush painting of a wolf on the back window, plush carpet that smells like 30 year old bongwater... the works.

We only have 2 kids, but my wife wants a van. We can get around, but we can't take friends, parents, or kid's friends with us.

But I don't want a minivan, I want a conversion van. Curtains, airbrush painting of a wolf on the back window, plush carpet that smells like 30 year old bongwater... the works.

:wacko:Like this?

I see a minivan in my 2011. :wacko: For whatevere rason I really enjoy cranking either the Misfits or Dead Kennedys in the current minivan.

Almost bought a Regency II with like 20,000 miles on it two years ago. Been kicking myself in the a$$ for passing on it ever since. It was loaded.

For whatevere rason I really enjoy cranking either the Misfits or Dead Kennedys in the current minivan.

Rolled into our parking lot in the minivan this morning with Social Distortion belting out Don't Drag Me Down...... the van has a reputation for being the loudest minivan in the world, apparently. :wacko:

Exactly...or a van like this.

Edited by TimC

fwiw, I think I am going to hold off buying for a few months while I wait for inventories to build up again to such a point that they start offering good incentives again.

There you go falling into the liquidity trap.