[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope I never have a daughter

matt770

:D And why you moved away from Atlanta, as this is from nearby Jonesboro?

Yep, couldn't take the slutty cheerleaders, had to get out of Dodge. :D

Side note, Rockdale County GA is where PBS did the documentary about the 6 girls who hosted gangbangs and spread syphilis all over their school. Must be the humidity or something in the sweet tea down there. And everyone knows UGA girls are the biggest drunken hoes anywhere on the planet.

Man, I miss that place. :wacko:

My oldest daughter is 8. We have tried a few different activities with her and she loses interest pretty fast. Soccer- After 1 month she was dreading practices. Dance. After a full season and recital she didnt want to do it again the next year. Then her and her friends decided to do cheerleading. It started last week.

She came home as excited as I have ever seen her about an activity. She was doing all the cheers and loving her uniform. My wife went to the practice. It was 90 minutes of physical activity and tumbling and stretching. My wife and I were thrilled that she found something she was loving finally. Then 3 days ago she stood on my youngest daughters drum set and fell and broke her arm. Cheerleading season over :wacko:

I realize comparing an 8 year old cheerleading team is different from what we see in this video but my wife and I were really happy she was cheerleading and it was a good physical work out for her

Edited by whomper

I'm just hoping my daughter turns into more of an athlete than cheer-er. Cheerleaders (at least at my HS) were caddy, snobby biatches.

I definitely consider some of those moves to be (poorly executed) stripper moves. I wouldn't want my 16-17 year old doing but I guess at some point what are you going to do? I mean even 16 year-olds are only a couple years away from being in college and living on their own. So I wouldn't be psyched about my daughter dancing like this, but at some point you just have to hope you raised them right so they make good decisions.

ETA: You don't bring me flowers...ANYMORE! am I? Mr freaking rogers. Blah.. I have to stop being serious in the tailgate. Ignore my previous response and assume I wrote something about how most white chicks can't dance and they are going to hurt their back if they don't learn to bend at the knee.

Edited by Square

Does anyone else's wimmins get really upset when you say cheerleading isn't a sport? For example, when I'm watching the all-day marathon of the cheerleading competition on ESPN and she walks in and I say "Why is this on ESPN...it isn't a sport!!" and she gets mad and says it is.

My wife was a gymnast in high school as well as a cheerleader, whatever channel has either one we have to watch because it "is a sport".

• 4 months later...

Daughter: But Daddy why can't I take gymnastics.

Me: Because I'd rather you play a sport, and I don't want you to become a cheerleader.

Daughter: Why do you not want to be a cheerleader?

Me: Because every cheerleader I've ever known was a whore, and even if they aren't everyone thinks they are. I don't want people thinking of you in that way. You can play any sport you want to as long as it isn't golf.

Daughter: Why can't I play golf?

Me: I don't want you growing up Lebanese.

Daughter: But Daddy why can't I take gymnastics.

Me: Because I'd rather you play a sport, and I don't want you to become a cheerleader.

Daughter: Why do you not want to be a cheerleader?

Me: Because every cheerleader I've ever known was a whore, and even if they aren't everyone thinks they are. I don't want people thinking of you in that way. You can play any sport you want to as long as it isn't golf.

Daughter: Why can't I play golf?

Me: I don't want you growing up Lebanese.

hey I was a cheerleader, but never a whore!!!