[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

in huddle years ...

tonorator

the boards migrated and we had to resign up. that's why alot of us are around the July 1, 2001 range.

Yep.

Maybe closer to 10 now? Can't remember when I first came to the Huddle.

I was around in 99. I remember because I was interning and bored one day. Thought I was gonna look up some fantasy while planning to plan...

Newbs! I was here in 1998-9. Grits called me an 'Idiot'. Got into a fight w/ Furd. Chavez and I dealt NFC North BS back and forth. And the wiegie board was unreal. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Newbs! I was here in 1998-9. Grits called me an 'Idiot'. Got into a fight w/ Furd. Chavez and I dealt NFC North BS back and forth. And the wiegie board was unreal. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Grits was known as Blitzkreig and the division was called the NFC Central brack then.

I got you all beat as signing up at the Huddle was a gift to myself on my actual birthday. :wacko:

It was a gift to us too. :wacko::D

After reading my post I thought someone's going to have some fun with that but figured ah hell, let it ride.

Made 5 a couple of weeks ago. lurked for a couple of years before joining, some of you guys back then scared the poopy out of me. Boards were much "meaner" back then

+465686744.5868966