[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Troy Polomalu

Shorttynaz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I played against him last night and he was tackling everyone but the cheerleaders and the hot dog vender. :D

I did want him to get knocked out of the game but not a knee injury. Now it looks even worse than a sprain. Poor guy.

:wacko:

I never root for anyone to get hurt. Don't want to win THAT badly...

I played against him last night and he was tackling everyone but the cheerleaders and the hot dog vender. :wacko:

I did want him to get knocked out of the game but not a knee injury. Now it looks even worse than a sprain. Poor guy.

I was against him in 2 leagues :D

But did not want an injury to happen.

It wasn't about winning it was seeing him make every single tackle. It was painful to watch so I changed the channel.

He put on a show last night...why would any true fan of the game want to miss that? That was an incredible performance. Even when he was being penalized he was in on every single play...

Sorry you missed it...

He put on a show last night...why would any true fan of the game want to miss that? That was an incredible performance. Even when he was being penalized he was in on every single play...

Sorry you missed it...

True fan?

I don't really like either of those teams but it was a good game. Bironas missing that FG must really hurt.

You guys are all missing the point. God is a Steelers fan, so TP will be back next week. In any case, as good as TP is, I think the true MVP is Dick LeBeau. He has been replacing ProBowlers for 15 years, and never misses a beat.

I hate, hate, hate the Steelers, but that guy is an absolute freak. The comparisons to Ed Reed are a little tough, because ER is past his prime. In his day he was a BEAST as well (and he's still pretty freakin' good now). I'm trying to imagine a defense w/ Reed and Polomalau on the same field. I think the QB might actually sh!t himself.

I am a huge Steelers Fan, but even if your not, you have to admit, that was a Pro Bowl first half he played. Could he have been involved in anymore plays? The guys was jacked up and everywhere, maybe the most complete half of football for a defensive player I have ever seen.

And he also committed 3 penalties in that same first half..

I am a huge Steelers Fan, but even if your not, you have to admit, that was a Pro Bowl first half he played. Could he have been involved in anymore plays? The guys was jacked up and everywhere, maybe the most complete half of football for a defensive player I have ever seen.

That wasn't a Pro Bowl first half...it was a Hall of Fame first half. The kid was all over the place. I know the expression is over used ad nauseum but seriously...TP really WAS all over the place!

you guys see his Head and Shoulders comercial? That was after he was injured, he seeems to be a real star both on and off the field just hope it's not serious.

I would not say it was the best half of football, he was great but all those penalties are not acceptable.

You guys are all missing the point. God is a Steelers fan, so TP will be back next week. In any case, as good as TP is, I think the true MVP is Dick LeBeau. He has been replacing ProBowlers for 15 years, and never misses a beat.

Dick LeBeuau, turning down head coaching jobs, a pro bowl player and coach, going into the Hall of Fame as both!

TP! Brotha was killing the first half..like 5 solos a Pick, and Fumble recovery! (IDP GOLD!!! right there)

But to blame his injury on the "Madden Curse" is IMO a bit ludicrist & delusional.

the guy plays professional football, so that alone is reason why each play could verywell be his last.

what about all the other 1500 men that put it on the line and get injured, the ones who never even smell the cover of Madden? :wacko: Kenny Irons? few years back in DET, snapped an A/M/P-CL,(one of them) and was on IR for that year.. was he even heard of again after that? how about any offensive lineman that get hurt? whats the excuse for them getting hurt, it aint the "Madden Curse", its the Friggen NFL! its a hazardous occupation. :D

TP! Brotha was killing the first half..like 5 solos a Pick, and Fumble recovery! (IDP GOLD!!! right there)

But to blame his injury on the "Madden Curse" is IMO a bit ludicrist & delusional.

the guy plays professional football, so that alone is reason why each play could verywell be his last.

what about all the other 1500 men that put it on the line and get injured, the ones who never even smell the cover of Madden? :wacko: Kenny Irons? few years back in DET, snapped an A/M/P-CL,(one of them) and was on IR for that year.. was he even heard of again after that? how about any offensive lineman that get hurt? whats the excuse for them getting hurt, it aint the "Madden Curse", its the Friggen NFL! its a hazardous occupation. :D

Good point because Kenny Irons certainly deserved to be on the cover. :D

Do you even know what your talking about?

There are curses in sports, I beleieve it. Madden is one. When the Rangers burnt their lease in the Stanley cup was another... Lord Stanley would not let them win again for 40 years. Namath sold his soul to the devil... I'm guessin that is a 40 year curse too. Um.... check that.... this would be forty years, make that one a 50 year curse. There is one more.... anyone that coached under Belichick is cursed too. The man has Chuck Norris powers.