[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Getting some new parts

BillyBalata

Watching them extracting half your leg, fiddling about, blood and stuff everywhere and the surgeon mentioning to the nurses how hung over he is? :wacko:

F that, get the whole anesthesia enchilada.

Yea...when the doc said this morning I'd be able to hear them working and talking, i was... :D...why the hell do I want to be able to do that?

Friend of mine did mention he didn't hear or realize anything was going on...he was kind of dreaming is all and when they were done, they cut off the meds and he woke up and felt fine. Said it was nice not waking up and being in a fog for an hour or two afterwards. I don't think I'll mind the fog....

Good luck double "B". I have 2 partials staring me in the face, the wife has a total coming up, and today I found out that my swollen elbow may require surgery. :D

Sorry for the hijack, but I am bummed.

I wish the best for you and hope the rehab goes well. Keep doing your exercises! :wacko: Enjoy the drip! :D

Good luck double "B". I have 2 partials staring me in the face, the wife has a total coming up, and today I found out that my swollen elbow may require surgery. :D

Sorry for the hijack, but I am bummed.

I wish the best for you and hope the rehab goes well. Keep doing your exercises! :wacko: Enjoy the drip! :D

meh...not a hijack at all. Perfectly natural to share our stories of woe. :D

Starting to get nervous, but everyone thats had one done tells me I won't be sorry I did it. Lol...last week i had to call insurance company to set up my short term disability. The gal on the phone tells me she just returned to work from having one of her knees replaced. She couldn't tell me enough how so so so happy I was going to be afterwards.

Thanks all for the good wishes!

Well, the doc said all went well. I got a late start as they had to move someone ahead of me.

No morphine this time. :wacko: They have this catheter stuck in my leg feeding nerve blocker into the leg so I don't feel a thing. That only helps the front of the knee, some cosiderable pain backside of the knee, but they are feeding me a good amount of pain pills that are doing a decent job on that.

Hope to get out of here on Friday!

Thanks again for all the good thoughts.

Well, the doc said all went well. I got a late start as they had to move someone ahead of me.

No morphine this time. :wacko: They have this catheter stuck in my leg feeding nerve blocker into the leg so I don't feel a thing. That only helps the front of the knee, some cosiderable pain backside of the knee, but they are feeding me a good amount of pain pills that are doing a decent job on that.

Not sure how you can kick a rock right now. Hope you feel better soon.

Glad to hear all went well BB. You got my number if you want to holla, I will be home for another 5 weeks

Not sure how you can kick a rock right now. Hope you feel better soon.

:D

Bass turfs came in couple hours ago and took the pillows out from under the knee and made me straighten it. That does not feel good!

Couple Oxys half hour ago...feeling a lot better. :wacko:

I would like to put you and TBone in a steel cage match right now. Both pop 2 pills each wait an hour and :wacko:

Quick recovery bro .