[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets talk about my Dogs va jay jay

whomper

So if you remember the whole boarding dog urinary tract fiasco I had weeks ago we still have some lingering issues. While the dog doesnt have the frequent urination and constant running to the back door problems we noticed she still was having some problems . Her privates seem irritated and every once in a while she had a discharge.

I decided to take her to our regular vet yesterday and not the animal hospital that we had the issues with. She is about 70 lbs so the Doc asked me to lift her and hold her while he checks her out. His assistant helped as well but they wanted me to keep her calm. He sees right away what could be our problem. He said he had to shave the dog and he would show me whats what. :wacko:

SO I hold the dog while he is giving her the wood floors. When he is done he asks the assistant to hold the dog and for me to go back there. So I am holding up the dogs tail as the 2 of us practically look up the dogs ass and he explains that the dogs va jay jay is conduscive to these types of problems . The reason - Shes got the big mud flaps. As he is showing me this and explaining what we will have to do to keep her healthy I am thinking to myself A. We can do that and the dog will be fine B. I cant wait to post this on the huddle.

After the evaluation he says if the problem persists she can always have plastic surgery down there :D Seriously though the dog should be fine. It will take some work on our part but nothing we arent ready to do and nothing too difficult.

I have no idea how to repsond to any part of your post, other than :wacko: for the part about "can't wait to post this on the Huddle".

Picturing you holding the pups tail up in the air for a money-shot of her goods while Dr. Feelgood spreads her out also brings a smile....

It was pure comedy. Of course the dogs well being is priority but once I realized we could do what he needed us to do to keep her healthy I saw the humor in the whole scene

Giving her the wood floors? :wacko:

I for one, am voting for plastic surgery on your dogs mud flaps. Poor thing probably gets stuck to the kitchen floor like a suction cup with those floppy monsters drooping down back there.

Wood floors is an expression for a completely shaved "female body part in the nether region"

Wood floors is an expression for a completely shaved "female body part in the nether region"

Huh. I did not know that. I've learned something today. :D

I guess that's as opposed to a "carpet" or an "area rug" (like a "hallway runner")..... :D

You're not alone, SB.....I'd never heard that phrase either. :wacko:

Edited by SteelBunz

I tried to read this about ten time today but each time I got calls and didn't get back to it. I wish I would have slowed down and taken the minute to read it. It would have helped me with my day today as I would have been in a much better mood with hugh mud flaps getting stuck to the floor from some K9 bitch. :wacko: