[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strange feeling LT msy go off tonight..

Mixmasterjeff

150 total and 2 TD's.

Thank me later...

I'm praying to the FF gods he does!!!.... I'm down by 30 with LT and the Packers D left..... :D:D

I started LT as a flex over Fred Jackson, so at least it seems like the right decision for now :wacko:

Now is a good time to buy LT. He's had the injury, played like crap against a good run defense, and has never looked more pathetic. Do not expect a stud, but he could be a serviceable #2 or #3 RB going forward based on soft matchups.

For those who drank the Koolaid on LT, I feel for you. I drafted him myself (fortunately as a #2) and with enough depth to overcome a gamble that has not panned out.

He's at his lowest right now. Keep your expectations tempered, but snag him for next to nothing from someone anxious to part with him.

I guess I saw a couple of good cuts last night. He had a run where the defender was in the backfield as he received the ball and LT did a jump cut to let the guy go past him and then bounced outside with a stutter step move on the second defender to make some yards. I don't know if it was vintage LT but it looked solid. Pitt run D is good and SD got behind so quickly (Charger run D is a joke on the other hand) that they were throwing more to catch up. I'm still holding LT and will wait and see what happens after the bye when they have a good matchup. I'm not sure if I'll start him at that point (depends on my other options) but coming back from an injury on the road against a tough run D isn't really a formula for success.

I guess I saw a couple of good cuts last night. He had a run where the defender was in the backfield as he received the ball and LT did a jump cut to let the guy go past him and then bounced outside with a stutter step move on the second defender to make some yards. I don't know if it was vintage LT but it looked solid. Pitt run D is good and SD got behind so quickly (Charger run D is a joke on the other hand) that they were throwing more to catch up. I'm still holding LT and will wait and see what happens after the bye when they have a good matchup. I'm not sure if I'll start him at that point (depends on my other options) but coming back from an injury on the road against a tough run D isn't really a formula for success.

Pretty good analysis, IMO.

While its clear he's not the same player he was, I am not ready to say "done" just yet. I want to see a game where he's healthy, the Chargers have a lead (or are at least even up), and they feed him the ball enough to get a good look at what he's got left. 7 carries @ Pitt when the offense as a whole struggled mightily is not really a good sample to base an opinion from, IMO. He's only had 20 carries on the year. Give him 20-25 in a game and then I think we'll have a better idea of how much tread is left on the tires...