[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where did the term "cougar" come from?

muck

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me make this clear, if a dude gets offended or thinks a 40 yr old is a skank because she wants his 22 yr old pekcer...I hope het gets paid alot of $ for doing formulas his whole life cuz he aint ever gonna get laid.

+1

I must be in the minority here but when I was 22, cougars were always a good way to get laid and you wouldn't have to worry about them latching on and wanting a relationship afterwards. I guess I'm just programmed differently. :wacko:

BTW my brother and I were trying to define 'inapropriate' in a relationship age wise. This is what we came up with:

Let X=age of skanker

Let Y=age of skanky

Y<1/2X+3.5yrs = Skanky Situation

Any thoughts on our variable?

I've given this some thought before; I think it is less linear than that.

When you have a 12yr old kid liking your 10yr old kid, that's a bit out of line. But, a 23 and 25yr old? No. But, your 25yr old and a 35yr old? Borderline. 40yr old? Definately.

I had a formula, but don't remember what it was ... it was something like (4X/3) < Y, where X > 20 ... but I don't remember ...

When you have a 12yr old kid liking your 10yr old kid, that's a bit out of line. But, a 23 and 25yr old? No. But, your 25yr old and a 35yr old? Borderline. 40yr old? Definately.

I had a formula, but don't remember what it was ... it was something like (4X/3) < Y, where X > 20 ... but I don't remember ...

do you really have a say at 25yo?

+1

I must be in the minority here but when I was 22, cougars were always a good way to get laid and you wouldn't have to worry about them latching on and wanting a relationship afterwards. I guess I'm just programmed differently. :wacko:

I was thinking more along the lines of 18 rather than 22 but otherwise this is dead accurate.

+1

I must be in the minority here but when I was 22, cougars were always a good way to get laid and you wouldn't have to worry about them latching on and wanting a relationship afterwards. I guess I'm just programmed differently correctly. :wacko:

Fixed

+1

Yes, because you are straight.

+1

The only bad part is trying to get out of there the next morning when she just wants more and more and you're humped dry.

The formula should be simple - old enough to be your kid, you shouldn't hit it.

At the very least, follow The Campground Rule.