[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did anyone start Jeromoe Harrison ?

Henry Muto

This could be the biggest fantasy game in the history of fantasy football that was not played by anyone.

Has any player ever had over 250 yards rushing and not been played by anyone ?

I had Kevin Curtis on my bench when he scored 60 FF points a couple of years ago.

Thank you Jeromoe Harrison and my stupid opponent who has been starting you for the past 5 weeks getting minimal points.

I pulled out a 3 point win against my opponent who started Harrison. I thought it was gonna be a cakewalk til that flukey performance came outta nowhere.

I started him last week and got burned to the tune of 3 points. Somehow still won my game by 3 points. Never again, I said, and benched him this week. He scored 43 points on my bench, while I started Forsett and panic started Forte over Harrison at flex when I found out about Percy Harvin's status. Somehow it looks like I'll still win, as long as the Giants D scores more than 3 points for me

I don't have him on my team but that would suck to have him on your bench.....I just hated that I had Micheal Bush and John Carlson on my bench today, both had a pretty good day, but not like Harrison..... :wacko:

I dropped Bush today because our rosters were going to be frozen after the games started today. I thought I would clear out a spot to promote Arian Foster from my taxi squad in case he did well, I would have him for next week. D'oh!. Plus, I sat John Carlson and Steve Smith in the same league. I lost by 2. Sigh.

I had him on my bench, started Chris Redman & didn't get to make the switch in time & started Deangelo Williams... Somebody shoot me.

So I take it that you lost? It brings back memories when I didn't check the inactives that morning and got burned with an inactive John Carney in most of my leagues. Yours is worse though. Horrible time of the year for that to happen. No one else but you guys understand this type of pain.

Edited by electricrelish

I dropped Harrison for Jennings. D'oh!

Fortunately, in my 16-team dynasty league, I'm still alive and can play him next week, since he's on my bench. Nice time for him to get hot!

And next week he will bite brass monkey balls as Mangini goes with Jennings. I told ya about Jennings for this week, now, didn't I? :wacko:

And next week he will bite brass monkey balls as Mangini goes with Jennings. I told ya about Jennings for this week, now, didn't I? :wacko:

I know, I know. The two coaches I hate more than any other in 2009 are Mangini and Kubiak. They have both successfully ruined my post season for two of my leagues. Arrrgh!

But seriously, I have to seriously consider starting Harrison as a flex next week. If Mangini decides to give the ball to Jennings, I don't know what I will do.