[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some birthday gift ideas for my 3 year old nephew

Whiskey Pimp

Goodnight Moon is a good one.

The Giving Tree

My kids love the books where you have to look for hidden things in the pictures. For example, it may be a shot of a bunch of toy cars lined up, and you have to find the race car with the number 4 on it, an open door, and a few other things.

Dr. Seuss books are always popular.

Any books that were special to you when you were a kid that perhaps you could get for the nephew as a special gift?

Our grandsons are both into trains....ANYTHING to do with trains, especially train sets with lots of track and trains that move on their own. They also like a bowling set with 6 weighted soft bowling pins and sponge bowling ball. It has kept them busy for hours.

Our grandsons are both into trains....ANYTHING to do with trains, especially train sets with lots of track and trains that move on their own.

This too for my nearly 3-year old. Thomas train sets, the tracks, train table, etc.

Geotrax are a hit too. We have a ton of sets of these at home.

Do they still make Lincoln Logs? I was hooked on those when I was little, in fact sometimes I miss them to this day. Pick me up some too. :wacko:

Greatness, this was the first thing that came to mind.

TONKA

I have two brothers. We considered the Tonkas weapons and there was always a fight over the bulldozer. They probably don't make them metal anymore.

Do they still make Lincoln Logs? I was hooked on those when I was little, in fact sometimes I miss them to this day. Pick me up some too. :wacko:

When I was shopping for the one-year old (thread a few months ago), I saw a killer set of Lincoln Logs. I could've built a mansion and my own Lamborghini out of them. I almost bought them. When I was a kid, I had like two long straight pieces, 8 of the short one-notch pieces that you couldn't do anything with and 3 roof shingles. I could only make an outhouse or a bar stool for a gay man.

Edited by TimC