[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great Wolf Lodge

Scooby

We decided to take the plunge & go tomorrow for a few days...never been before. Has anyone gone here and how did u like it? Son is almost 5 at 43 inches tall, baby girl turns 2 in July.....any tips/suggestions greatly appreciated. TY!

If it's anything like the one in Williamsburg, VA, your kids will love it. Took a 3 year old there last summer, he had a blast. He's small for his age. I liked that they seemed to be light on the chlorine. Tons of pools and water activities for kids. Hot tubs for adults. Rooms were standard motel-like IMO. Lots of noise in the halls, kids running up and down, but there's no shortage of activities for youngsters. There was story reading, an arcade, a few places to eat, etc. -- all open rather late.

We've been 4-5 times. My boys all love it. At 43 inches, he'll be able to ride most of the slides, if he is so inclined, as long as you or hubby goes with him. I'm sure he'll want to do magic quest, which will run you $25 but is fun and takes a lot of time. He might be a little young for it so you may want to steer him away from it if possible. We always get a kids cabin room which the boys love because there are bunkbeds and their own tv. We always bring our own breakfast food, eat lunch at the snackbar in the pool and either do pizza, the restaurant upstairs or go offsite for dinner. Grapevine mills mall is just up the street and there are a number of restaurants around there. Also a Bass Pro Shop right there. Have fun!

If it's anything like the one in Williamsburg, VA, your kids will love it. Took a 3 year old there last summer, he had a blast. He's small for his age. I liked that they seemed to be light on the chlorine. Tons of pools and water activities for kids. Hot tubs for adults. Rooms were standard motel-like IMO. Lots of noise in the halls, kids running up and down, but there's no shortage of activities for youngsters. There was story reading, an arcade, a few places to eat, etc. -- all open rather late.

Did you at least wave good bye on your way out of town?

The best thing about the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg is Pierce's BBQ just down the road. :wacko:

My kids love the place. The magic quest is a bit of a PIA for the parent of little ones as you will be running all over the hotel following them on their quest. I'd probably try to talk them out of that. They will have a blast on the slides.