[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teacher beats on 13-year-old student (w/ video)...

Yup but my son has had some trouble with kids at school already. After talking to teachers , the other kids parents and the principal the oldest brother fixed the problem so that he can play on the playground without getting harassed for walking and talking funny.

This is what terrifies me.

One of the biggest stresses about moving is leaving a neighborhood with kids that grew up with mine and don't even notice or think twice about it and going into a neighborhood with the unknown fact of the kids and how they'll react. Will any be mean?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So are we all in agreement that the kid probably deserved it but that the teacher stepped waaaaaaay over the line?

In a blatant attempt to try and get this thread locked...........

Would it have been any different if the teacher were white and the student were black? I mean, I've heard nothing of this on CNN, any of the ATL news stations, national news, etc...

In a blatant attempt to try and get this thread locked...........

Would it have been any different if the teacher were white and the student were black? I mean, I've heard nothing of this on CNN, any of the ATL news stations, national news, etc...

Thanks for playing BeeR . . .

Oh come on. The little crapola had a beating coming. How far do you think that teacher had to be pushed to get to that stage of frustration/anger? And 13 in the 6th grade? He's already been left behind at least one year, possibly two. Look at the mother (nice eyebrow piercing)! Does it appear that she gives any kind of discipline at home? Not. Where's the outraged father? You figure it out. He's nowhere around, that's where he is.

And isn't that laughter in the background from the other miscreants, laughing at the teacher and the student? That must be some fine, fine school. Looks to me like they need some good old fashioned Catholic school nuns in there to put some of the fear of God into some of these little criminals.

Just my :wacko:

I had a 16 yo spanish dude in my 6th grade class

Oh come on. The little crapola had a beating coming. How far do you think that teacher had to be pushed to get to that stage of frustration/anger? And 13 in the 6th grade? He's already been left behind at least one year, possibly two. Look at the mother (nice eyebrow piercing)! Does it appear that she gives any kind of discipline at home? Not. Where's the outraged father? You figure it out. He's nowhere around, that's where he is.

And isn't that laughter in the background from the other miscreants, laughing at the teacher and the student? That must be some fine, fine school. Looks to me like they need some good old fashioned Catholic school nuns in there to put some of the fear of God into some of these little criminals.

Just my :wacko:

My son is 13 in the 6th grade...he repeated kindergarten. Are you making fun of my son?

This is what terrifies me.

One of the biggest stresses about moving is leaving a neighborhood with kids that grew up with mine and don't even notice or think twice about it and going into a neighborhood with the unknown fact of the kids and how they'll react. Will any be mean?

I here yah brother...... humans can be cruel sumbitches but then the next person will make the kids day with kindness....

My son is 13 in the 6th grade...he repeated kindergarten. Are you making fun of my son?

No, I usually blame the parents if something like that happens. I'd beat my kid if he was held back, but that's just me :wacko:

Oh come on. The little crapola had a beating coming. How far do you think that teacher had to be pushed to get to that stage of frustration/anger? And 13 in the 6th grade? He's already been left behind at least one year, possibly two. Look at the mother (nice eyebrow piercing)! Does it appear that she gives any kind of discipline at home? Not. Where's the outraged father? You figure it out.

racist!!

Wow...

C'mon, you don't hear that stuff in Mississippi?

True story... I was headed from Biloxi/Gulfport to Hattiesberg on US 49. SOmewhere along the way I see a little sign on the side of the road with a rebel flag on it and at the bottom it reads "10 miles", 5 miles later, similar sign that reads "5 miles", then similar sign that reads "2 miles"... I guess I'm about one mile from where these signs are declaring something to be and I see it, a rebel flag on the side of the road that had to be twice the size of a movie screen on about a 80+ foot pole. Oddest thing I've ever seen in my life, under the pole was a place that sold little out buildings..

C'mon, you don't hear that stuff in Mississippi?

True story... I was headed from Biloxi/Gulfport to Hattiesberg on US 49. SOmewhere along the way I see a little sign on the side of the road with a rebel flag on it and at the bottom it reads "10 miles", 5 miles later, similar sign that reads "5 miles", then similar sign that reads "2 miles"... I guess I'm about one mile from where these signs are declaring something to be and I see it, a rebel flag on the side of the road that had to be twice the size of a movie screen on about a 80+ foot pole. Oddest thing I've ever seen in my life, under the pole was a place that sold little out buildings..

I don't think that is there anymore, but there is one on I-10 as you enter Alabama. I do hear that kinda stuff all the time, just a little surprised where it comes from sometimes. I don't deny that woman doesn't exactly look like the mother of the year & may very well not be. Being black & having an eyebrow piercing have absolutely nothing to do with that.

You're right; what I said is completely beyond the realm of possibility. After all, nobody in this country cooks up schemes to sue and get free money.

I was also going to say something about how the little POS more than earned a few good whacks to say the least, but knowing how easily some people here get their panties in knots, decided against it.

Um, since when is "I wouldn't be surprised to see" the same as, "it is not completely beyond the realm of possibility"? There are many things that are not "completely beyond the realm of possibility" that I would, in fact, be very surprised to see. And a teacher agreeing to pretend beat up a student in order to get fired, get the district sued, and then secretly hook up with the family who'd kid they "beat" to split the loot would certainly fall under that category. I mean, in the grand scheme of things, it would surprise me less than, say, discovering I can shoot fireballs from my fingers or something like that, but yes, I would be surprised to find this was a scheme. Surprised enough to make a silly joke about a dumb movie that follows a similar theory.

Yup but my son has had some trouble with kids at school already. After talking to teachers , the other kids parents and the principal the oldest brother fixed the problem so that he can play on the playground without getting harassed for walking and talking funny.

just call the other kids' dads. and say that every time your son is touched, you get to punch them(dads) in the face. problem solved.