[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where were you born?

rattsass

I saw the question and my first thought was: "I was born in East LA" (Bruce Springsteen "Born in the USA" music playing)

:wacko:

Took a walk to the corner store, just to buy a loaf of bread and a box of smores. Up pulled this guy in a yellow van, shiny gold badge flashing in his hand...

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally don't get my legit news from obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com, nor obamaistheantichrist.blogspot.com. I prefer obamaisthebestestpresidenteversothere.blogspot.com.

Oh, that's right. I forgot. The only news that is legitimate is from the networks and closed loop of print publications which are all controlled by a couple of central figures that decide what is newsworthy for us. My bad.

Actually I saw the story from here http://www.hourofthetime.com/ first but that only linked to a 7 minute video of the radio show which these statements were made. I didn't really think you would sit through 7 minutes so I made it easy for you to digest with the other link, and made it easier for you to paint me with the wacko brush with that source.

Thanks to all of you for your participation.

Oh, that's right. I forgot. The only news that is legitimate is from the networks and closed loop of print publications which are all controlled by a couple of central figures that decide what is newsworthy for us. My bad.

Actually I saw the story from here http://www.hourofthetime.com/ first but that only linked to a 7 minute video of the radio show which these statements were made. I didn't really think you would sit through 7 minutes so I made it easy for you to digest with the other link, and made it easier for you to paint me with the wacko brush with that source.

Thanks to all of you for your participation.

This is probably the 5th thread on this topic, and everyone with more than a few brain cells knows there is nothing to this story unless you begin ignoring vast sections of reality.

This is probably the 5th thread on this topic, and everyone with more than a few brain cells knows there is nothing to this story unless you begin ignoring vast sections of reality.

You're ignoring the fact that LadyHawke pwnd all of you proving her point that he was really from Kenya. Only the 5 or 6 of you hippies still hold out that he was an American citizen.

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended

our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.

- Brother David Rockefeller -

C.F.R. and Trilateral Commission Founder

'In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press....They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers.' " 'The world can therefore seize the opportunity [Persian Gulf crisis] to fulfill the long--held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind.'

-- George Herbert Walker Bush"

okay. obama was born in Kenya. Now what? Do we impeach him? Is Biden the president? Is that what you really want? Do we hold the election over? Is McCain now president ? Do we now automatically repeal all passed legislation since obama became president?

I call do over!

Black, black, no trade back. (does this comment make me a racist?)

okay. obama was born in Kenya. Now what? Do we impeach him? Is Biden the president? Is that what you really want? Do we hold the election over? Is McCain now president ? Do we now automatically repeal all passed legislation since obama became president?

I call do over!

Black, black, no trade back. (does this comment make me a racist?)

No it makes you an Indian Giver.

You gave hope and now you are taking it away.

Edited by moneymakers

I call do over!

What's done is done. We may or may not have allowed a breach of the Constitution. If so we (myself included) should all be vigilant to make sure it does not happen again.

More importantly - we need to elect a president that is not beholden to the CFR and the Trilateral Commission. We need a true American citizen, not a member of the elite to represent us. The problem here is that people that fell in love with Obama aren't willing to admit they were wrong yet. I have. I have looked in the mirror in disgust. I have been used and manipulated for the last time. I will never cast a ballot ever again for anybody connected to the evil entities listed above. That is the only way to cleanse the system. All I want is my country back. But the problem is, too many people don't even see that it is slipping away. And that is what I am all about.

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended

our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.

- Brother David Rockefeller -

C.F.R. and Trilateral Commission Founder

odd that you got a transcript of this secret meeting to take over the world. :wacko:

odd that you got a transcript of this secret meeting to take over the world. :wacko:

This has been an ongoing process. It is now at the stage where it really isn't such a secret any more. The Term New World Order has become a "talking point" and it is painted as this wonderful Xanadu where all the world holds hands and shares in a common goal while singing Kum ba yah. That sounds nice. But when the most powerful and richest men in the world are the ones implimenting those plans, pardon me if I find reason to question their intended outcome of this New World Order.

We have seen the results of such a disasterous experiment in Europe already, and yet we allow our government to move us at light-speed toward that very same type of system? Mind boggling.

This has been an ongoing process. It is now at the stage where it really isn't such a secret any more. The Term New World Order has become a "talking point" and it is painted as this wonderful Xanadu where all the world holds hands and shares in a common goal while singing Kum ba yah. That sounds nice. But when the most powerful and richest men in the world are the ones implimenting those plans, pardon me if I find reason to question their intended outcome of this New World Order.

We have seen the results of such a disasterous experiment in Europe already, and yet we allow our government to move us at light-speed toward that very same type of system? Mind boggling.

I wouldn't expect the lot of the tailgate to think with this sort of common sense...

they obviously are neglecting obvious points like the state that the world is in right now and how globally, things continue to get worse...

these are the same people who confuse the terms "conspiracy" and "conspiracy theory" for the same thing...

What's done is done. We may or may not have allowed a breach of the Constitution. If so we (myself included) should all be vigilant to make sure it does not happen again.

More importantly - we need to elect a president that is not beholden to the CFR and the Trilateral Commission. We need a true American citizen, not a member of the elite to represent us. The problem here is that people that fell in love with Obama aren't willing to admit they were wrong yet. I have. I have looked in the mirror in disgust. I have been used and manipulated for the last time. I will never cast a ballot ever again for anybody connected to the evil entities listed above. That is the only way to cleanse the system. All I want is my country back. But the problem is, too many people don't even see that it is slipping away. And that is what I am all about.

I voted for Obama and had buyers remorse not even a year later....never mind the fact that nobody could come with a birth certificate showing he belonged to this country...

I was never a birther, but found it unsettling that he took so long to come with proof which is still odd to me...not to mention his deflective answers that people love to eat up "I was born on Krypton" etc. etc.

I voted for Obama and had buyers remorse not even a year later....never mind the fact that nobody could come with a birth certificate showing he belonged to this country...

I was never a birther, but found it unsettling that he took so long to come with proof which is still odd to me...not to mention his deflective answers that people love to eat up "I was born on Krypton" etc. etc.

I had buyers remorse when he filled his cabinet with lobbyists and CFR-trilateral commission members. That told me all I needed to know. But now it is getting unbearable.