[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wanna be a Cowboy...

MikesVikes

• 2 years later...

Looks like Kim Kardashian has found a new NFL player to play with. Those Cowboys never learn.

Miles Austin.

The title was supposed to read and you can be my cow girl not boy. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Now cowboys.com (<-- DON'T click)

http://deadspin.com/5944809/five-years-after-the-dallas-cowboys-fumbled-it-away-cowboyscom-is-now-a-male-dating-site

Just horrible. All of Jerry's billions can't secure one of the most storied names in Sports. Shame on him. I feel bad for children trying to innocently go to see their NFL Dallas Cowboys and mistakenly get........well an example of abnormal behavior site.

Edited by Cowboyz1

:unsure:

Before you look at me all sideways let me put this in perspecitve for you. For the last Oh.........several thousand years animals of the earth including humans paired in Male and Female for the most part save, animals that have male and female reproduction and other reproductive options in microorganisms and ocean creatures.

That being said, had prehistoric man witnessed say a male Horse or a male cow or Ram for that matter hop on top of another male Horse, cow or Ram respecitvely, and pound away, man would say......hum that's odd. :thinking: Now this happens in nature on occasion with young inexperienced male animals but for the most part they figure out pretty quickly that the plumming is not right for their intensions, and if they don't figure it out soon enough a sharp horn to the arse or a hoff to the jaw reminds them that their behavior is not going to be tolerated. If you think for one moment a male lion is going keep making advances on his male counterparts and not get clawed to pieces or ran off, your mistaken.

So I would say it is safe to say if we watched wild kingdom and the entire show was filled with male animals seeking out other male animals to do the deed we would all say..........boy that's wierd. I would assume we would have the same reaction if we watched an entire show where female animals seeked out other female animals. I mean if I had a youtube link of two femaie wildabeasts sniffing eachother then one hopes up on the other I am sure we would all say "boy...........that's odd"

I would also say that not one of us would accept that as normal behavior. NOT ONE OF US. No matter how often we witnessed it.

Now lets say we see this more and more often on wildkindom or other shows, males trying to reproduce with males and female trying to reproduce with females. We see in nature more and more same sexes partnering with same sexes. Would we say wow nature is changing for the better or would we say, something awefully strange is going on here.

Ok now lets take this to humans a more evolved aniimal with a much higher intellence and social structure. A guy seeking out a guy for partnership sexually is not normal behavior and neither is female seeking out females. But we as humans have self esteem and self acceptance that animals don't have so much. We need to feel good about our choices so our ego and self worth can survive this world of social acceptance.

Now before I get all jumped on for being a Homophobe, I don't for one minute dislike or hate or disrespect homosexuals because of their choices. However, just because that is their choices and more and more people are making that choice doesn't change the fact that it is an odd behavior. Odd being different. And just because more people are doing this odd behaivor doesn't make it any less against the Norm and therefore should not be equated to the norm of heterosexual partnerships.

Just in the same way a farmer wouldn't go out and buy 20 Bulls and 20 Rams and 20 Stallions and expect them to partner. Just wouldn't happen. So to expect them to or even envite them to would be silly. Therefore if it DID start to happen Bulls mating with Bulls and Rams with Rams, Stallions with Stallions, then that would be one very strange farm now wouldn't it.

So it begs the questions why are we trying to elevate such odd behavior in our society?

I have no problem with what you or anyone else wants to do but don't try to convince me that it's the new norm for one guy to to have a sexual relationship with another guy. Sorry I just can't buy that. Fact is if you can picture that seen and not think it's very odd for lack of a less sensetive word, that in it's self is............well.............ODD! Now if you want to just hang out and love on eachother and be best friends and hang out, fine. But the sexual part is just down right ODD......And you know it, which is what kills me.

Fact is you can use a standard screw driver to turn a phillps nut, but it doesn't make it the right tool for the job now does it.............

The day we see animals as we are partner in the wild as same sex partners and we don't say to ourselves "hum that's strange" will be a very ODD day in my opinion.

I know I'm gonna get beat up about this but hey............I calls it like is see's it......... :shrug:

Disclaimer: before you go thinking I hate gays, I don't. I just don't agree to say, Oh that's normal and I should accept it that way. I can't because it's not. You won't see me beating up some guy or name calling on the street just because I see something I don't agree with.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Before you look at me all sideways let me put this in perspecitve for you. For the last Oh.........several thousand years animals of the earth including humans paired in Male and Female for the most part save, animals that have male and female reproduction and other reproductive options in microorganisms and ocean creatures.

That being said, had prehistoric man witnessed say a male Horse or a male cow or Ram for that matter hop on top of another male Horse, cow or Ram respecitvely, and pound away, man would say......hum that's odd. :thinking: Now this happens in nature on occasion with young inexperienced male animals but for the most part they figure out pretty quickly that the plumming is not right for their intensions, and if they don't figure it out soon enough a sharp horn to the arse or a hoff to the jaw reminds them that their behavior is not going to be tolerated. If you think for one moment a male lion is going keep making advances on his male counterparts and not get clawed to pieces or ran off, your mistaken.

So I would say it is safe to say if we watched wild kingdom and the entire show was filled with male animals seeking out other male animals to do the deed we would all say..........boy that's wierd. I would assume we would have the same reaction if we watched an entire show where female animals seeked out other female animals. I mean if I had a youtube link of two femaie wildabeasts sniffing eachother then one hopes up on the other I am sure we would all say "boy...........that's odd"

I would also say that not one of us would accept that as normal behavior. NOT ONE OF US. No matter how often we witnessed it.

Now lets say we see this more and more often on wildkindom or other shows, males trying to reproduce with males and female trying to reproduce with females. We see in nature more and more same sexes partnering with same sexes. Would we say wow nature is changing for the better or would we say, something awefully strange is going on here.

Ok now lets take this to humans a more evoved aniimal with a much higher intellence and social structure. A guy seeking out a guy for partnership sexually is not normal behavior and neither is female seeking out females. But we as humans have self esteem and self acceptance that animals don't have so much. We need to feel good about our choices so our ego and self worth can survive this world of social acceptance.

Now before I get all jumped on for being a Homophobe, I don't for one minute dislike or hate or disrespect homosexuals because of their choices. However, just because that is their choices and more and more people are making that choice doesn't change the fact that it is an odd behavior. Odd being different. And just because more people are doing this odd behaivor doesn't make it any less against the Norm and therefore should not be equated to the norm of heterosexual partnerships.

Just in the same way a farmer wouldn't go out and buy 20 Bulls and 20 Rams and 20 Stallions and expect them to partner. Just wouldn't happen. So to expect them to or even envite them too would be silly. There for if it DID start to happen Bulls mating with Bulls and Rams with Rams, Stallions with Stallions, then that would be one very strange farm now wouldn't it.

I have no problem with what you or anyone else wants to do but don't try to convince me that it's the new norm for one guy to to have a sexual relationship with another guy. Sorry I just can't buy that. Fact is if you can picture that seen and not think it's very odd for lack of a less sensetive word, that in it's self is............well.............ODD! Now if you want to just hang out and love on eachother and be best friends and hang out, fine. But the sexual part is just down right ODD......And you know it, which is what kills me.

Fact is you can use a standard screw driver to turn a phillps nut, but it doesn't make it the right tool for the job now does it.............

The day we see animals as we are partner in the wild as same sex partners and we don't say to ourselves "hum that's strange" will be a very ODD day in my opinion.

I know I'm gonna get beat up about this but hey............I calls it like is see's it......... :shrug:

Disclaimer: before you go thinking I hate gays, I don't. I just don't agree to say, Oh that's normal and I should accept it that way. I can't because it's not. You won't see me beating up some guy or name calling on the street just because I see something I don't agree with.

I want the five minutes of my life back that I spent reading this.

Ok now lets take this to humans a more evoved aniimal with a much higher intellence and social structure. A guy seeking out a guy for partnership sexually is not normal behavior and neither is female seeking out females. But we as humans have self esteem and self acceptance that animals don't have so much. We need to feel good about our choices so our ego and self worth can survive this world of social acceptance.

Just in the same way a farmer wouldn't go out and buy 20 Bulls and 20 Rams and 20 Stallions and expect them to partner. Just wouldn't happen. So to expect them to or even envite them too would be silly. There for if it DID start to happen Bulls mating with Bulls and Rams with Rams, Stallions with Stallions, then that would be one very strange farm now wouldn't it.

Well, as long as we're revealing true feelings here: :weird:

But before you get the wrong idea, I don't really give a crap what you think about other people's choices that don't directly effect you. You should try it some time.

Well, as long as we're revealing true feelings here: :weird:

But before you get the wrong idea, I don't really give a crap what you think about other people's choices that don't directly effect you. You should try it some time.

I really do exactly that until it starts effecting me. And it is beginning to effect all of us. I am being forced to vote on things that effect me and the laws the govern me. There is a movement to elevate the behavior to be an acceptable norm in our society and in my legal framework. I really didn't have to do that before but now I do. I really don't want to have to deal with it because what others do in their own homes is none of my business but now it's not in their own homes it's now trying to move into mine and tell me that I should accept it as the new norm behavior for relationships and even embrace it. In fact, I am being asked to vote to fund and support it with my tax dollars. So that is why and only why I have an opinion on it Period. Otherwise I'd just assume stay out of the issue all together.

Edited by Cowboyz1

:lol: It must have been very difficult to level that guy that wasnt looking

The guy that wasn't looking and weighed 70 pounds more than the guy that pounded him? That guy?

I'd call you a homo but your intolerant homophobe Cowboy-fan buddy might take offense. :tup:

K...fair enough...27-7 Seahawks

That was great...........Well played..... :tup:

You know it took a lot of guts for that guy to size up Lee and smash him like that. Reminds me of Umpus in Saving Private Ryan. Heads up he's nowwhere to be seen but if he's got the drop on you, that's your a$$!

This is precisely why I love football. Sean Lee needed a reminder to keep his head on a swivel. Ware got the same reminder last week. We'll see, but I suspect, because of that very hit, Lee and Ware are gonna be far more ready this week. Home opener after getting beat down in Seattle. We auta be fired up. Lee being lit up by a receiver should want to kill everybody this week.

Edited by Cowboyz1

The guy that wasn't looking and weighed 70 pounds more than the guy that pounded him? That guy?

I'd call you a homo but your intolerant homophobe Cowboy-fan buddy might take offense. :tup:

It was a terrific hit and the Cowboys got dominated. No doubt . But it was a Hines ward esque hit. I dont care if you outweigh a guy by 150. Its Lee's job to have his head on the swivel. The hit was perfectly legal. It was highlight real material. I watched it 10 times myself. Im just saying it isnt that hard to level a guy who is not looking and pursuing a play. The term is called crippling the dummy.

That was great...........Well played..... :tup:

You know it took a lot of guts for that guy to size up Lee and smash him like that. Reminds me of Umpus in Saving Private Ryan. Heads up he's nowwhere to be seen but if he's got the drop on you, that's your a$$!

This is precisely why I love football. Sean Lee needed a reminder to keep his head on a swivel. Ware got the same reminder last week. We'll see, but I suspect, because of that very hit, Lee and Ware are gonna be far more ready this week. Home opener after getting beat down in Seattle. We auta be fired up. Lee being lit up by a receiver should want to kill everybody this week.

Not really but a terrific hit nonetheless